Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scwinsett

Suspended
Apr 21, 2010
Denver
Quick PSA. I spoke with a buddy that works at UPS and he said that the Est. Ship Date only shows for tracking if the shipper uploads the billing information which it looks like VZW failed to do. He said that if the tracking information shows the "Departure Scan" in your city before 10AM local it should be on the truck for delivery even if the tracking doesn't reflect that.
I worked at UPS for years. this is completely untrue. the tracking information is solely based on the generated tracking number's barcode or QR code being scanned by a UPS employee. billing has nothing to do with it

Reactions: kstclaire

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Something's happening 9/23 Jb + date gone :):eek::):eek:, no charge yet though.
Looks like a lot of ship dates are missing, mine is as well. No charges either. Preorder page still reflects the same info as always. MB 7 + 256gb ordered 9/14, confirmation email 7:38 am delivery 10/5

cjdtech

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Expected ship date on my 128 MB 7+ has returned with the same 10/05 date. This has happened twice now (last night and this morning). Just an update for everyone having theirs disappear.

USMC_0352

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Just an update. I received my 7+ 32GB Matte Black yesterday 9/20.
I originally ordered 9/9 at 7 AM ET and had a deliver date of 9/28.

Thanks VZW, eight days early!

Did they email you or text prior to shipment? I'm in the same boat as you, but I ordered at 3:30 AM east coast, my estimated date is 9/28 but haven't had a CC charge or any movement past processing

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
Alright guys.. So i preorder my 7+ JB 128G on 9/9 at about 3:28am EST, after not being able to get on.. My date was originally 10/5 delivery by, now MyVerizon says EST SHIPPING 10/12. I contacted chat this morning and she said that I will receive it by the date in the confirmation email. So if yours got pushed back, it will most likely still arrive when it was originally supposed to.. BUT my shipping date isn't blank, and it never has been.

So frustrating. Feels like theres no JBs anywhere..

My email confirmation has a ship date of 10/05 but is showing 9/23 on their website. I was told by a VZW rep that the date on the website is correct. Also called *611 and it says pending shipment on 9/23. Who knows what is accurate at this point?

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
I worked at UPS for years. this is completely untrue. the tracking information is solely based on the generated tracking number's barcode or QR code being scanned by a UPS employee. billing has nothing to do with it

All I am saying is what I was told as to why the Delivery Date is not showing and why it does not show as Out for Delivery, That is what my friend who works at UPS said is happening right now. Just giving out information as I have been told, since I know that a lot of people who had things shipped through UPS are not seeing as much data as they are used to when tracking the packages.

aj23xnyc

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2015
My email confirmation has a ship date of 10/05 but is showing 9/23 on their website. I was told by a VZW rep that the date on the website is correct. Also called *611 and it says pending shipment on 9/23. Who knows what is accurate at this point?

This is my exact situation, I've been told by multiple reps and *611 that it is verified 9/23...let's hope!

deejaykorn

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2014
For JB pre-orders, maybe this is good news. My pre-order # is now an order # and it is different. My ship date is also gone. Ordered a JB 128GB 7 on 9/9 at about 3:10am EST.

Reactions: bobsbbq

Krissy_21

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
My ship date is missing. ( link through email ) not getting my hopes up though. Date is still 10/26 in "my Verizon". Still processing in "pre order page ".

2 JB+ 128 gb ordered before 12:30 am.

Pris0315

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
For JB pre-orders, maybe this is good news. My pre-order # is now an order # and it is different. My ship date is also gone. Ordered a JB 128GB 7 on 9/9 at about 3:10am EST.

Where did you see that your pre-order # is now an order #? I order a JB+ 128GB and my date is missing as well.

MomMom1012

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
How long does it take to get a tracking number after CC has been charged?

Approx 12 hours? This is how mine went:

I got a text last night at 11:15 EST that my order was received. (I actually placed the order in store on Monday at 10:30 EST.)
I woke up this morning and saw a pending charge on my CC. (Not sure exactly what time it was charged.)
I got a shipping notification this morning at 10:45 EST.

rp100

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
Successfully cancelled my 128Gb JB+ and picked up a 128Gb MB+ at the local Apple store.

Best of luck to everyone waiting it out for a JB.

bobsbbq

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
IMG_2461.jpg
When I try to check status from the email it makes me login, unlike before. And there is no longer a preorder number only a order number. Ship date is still missing.

deejaykorn

macrumors member
Nov 5, 2014
Where did you see that your pre-order # is now an order #? I order a JB+ 128GB and my date is missing as well.
Under My Orders on the Verizon website. When I go to that page, it says processing Order # ... which is different that my pre-order #.

Olivia23

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2008
around
This is all I see when I check my order status..no cancel button..nothing :( How should I go about cancelling if I need to do so? I know I can call, but I want to make sure my upgrade is available when I go to Apple today.... I don't want anything holding me up ... Any help is greatly appreciated!!

View attachment 656081
That's weird. Mine looks the exact same but it has a red cancel button.

Jerel

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2015
Maryland
Placed an order for a 256GB Black iPhone 7 Plus on 9/9 at 8:30pm, confirmation email received at 8:38pm. CC charged by VZWRLSS for $58.20 a moment ago.

Expected delivery date has been 9/28.

Update: Received an email regarding my device purchase and plan change. iPhone has shipped !!!

Reactions: kstclaire

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
This is all I see when I check my order status..no cancel button..nothing :( How should I go about cancelling if I need to do so? I know I can call, but I want to make sure my upgrade is available when I go to Apple today.... I don't want anything holding me up ... Any help is greatly appreciated!!

View attachment 656081
No, just go to the store. You would cancel before you go only to save some time. I wouldn't chance it.

Reactions: JeepGirl06

kstclaire

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
I did that and it said No results found for given confirmation number ..all I have is a preorder number, ace number and location number..no confirm # :(
Mine was the same way. Honestly, the only thing you are doing by canceling your order before you go to the Apple store is saving yourself some time. Also, what if, because ifs do happen, the phone wasn't at the store when you got there. And you canceled your order. Egads. GO TO THE STORE WOMAN!

Reactions: JeepGirl06
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.