Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Yes, I would be getting the XL (16GB) plan. Did I need to change the plan prior to pre-ordering the phones? What's the timeline for changing to The Verizon Plan in order to get the 2GB bonus data on each of the lines I upgraded? I keep getting different answers from customer service.
I honestly don't think it matters (though I could be wrong). Most CSR's don't seem to know when promos come or go.

Probably sooner than later, but I'd guess the next couple of weeks are safe.

aajeevlin

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2010
The whole +2GB per line per activation. Should I be worry much at all that i don't see it on my plan right now? I figured I would wait until I get the new phone, activate and see if anything comes up. If not then I'll call in. Or am I suppose to see that as an option as soon as I ordered the phone?

Reactions: willmtaylor

nijoshi24

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
Got a question. I did the 650 trade in but I plan on upgrading to next years model when it comes out. I understand that the 650 is given in 24 month increments, when I trade in my iPhone 7+ next year for the newer model will i continue to receive the $27 month credit from the trade in for another year or will it go away?

Texxy

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2011
The whole +2GB per line per activation. Should I be worry much at all that i don't see it on my plan right now? I figured I would wait until I get the new phone, activate and see if anything comes up. If not then I'll call in. Or am I suppose to see that as an option as soon as I ordered the phone?

I talked to a rep they said it will be when I activate the phones/the next billing cycle may pop it up. I am more concerned if after I get the bonus data, can I move to a smaller L plan without losing the bonus data. I may have too much now and can save some money.

Reactions: aajeevlin

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Got a question. I did the 650 trade in but I plan on upgrading to next years model when it comes out. I understand that the 650 is given in 24 month increments, when I trade in my iPhone 7+ next year for the newer model will i continue to receive the $27 month credit from the trade in for another year or will it go away?
You will be forfeiting the other half of your trade in credit. Essentially making your trade in $325 instead of $650.

Now, they may run another promo, but who knows.

skip579

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2016
Is this what everyone else is seeing?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 9.37.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-09 at 9.37.56 PM.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 302

tarheel34

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2009
I am more concerned if after I get the bonus data, can I move to a smaller L plan without losing the bonus data. I may have too much now and can save some money.

This is my concern. If we change plans, as long as it's to a L or greater, will we get to keep our 2GB?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.