Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rootus

macrumors 6502
Mar 22, 2008
Portland, OR
I'm going to play IUP roulette today. I reserved a JB 128 7+ using the IUP link on iStockNow. The email says I have to trade in my current iPhone. Whoops! I don't have a current iPhone :). I'm fine signing up for IUP, but I'm not already using it. If they tell me to get lost, oh well, I should get my originally ordered phone soon enough. If I succeed, then I'll have my phone a bit earlier. Fingers crossed...
Ding ding! No hassle at all. Though there was a glitch adding the line to my wife's Verizon account, so in order to expedite I asked if I could just buy it outright, and so I did. Walked out with a shrink wrapped jet black iPhone 7+ 128GB :D. Just cancelled my pre-order with Verizon so some of you just got bumped up a spot in line :).

backfire103

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
Because I am an impatient ass I just called, and my orders been released! apparently for a new line of service the status will show as processing until the line is activated. Should have both my phones by Monday.

entropik

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2005
Because I am an impatient ass I just called, and my orders been released! apparently for a new line of service the status will show as processing until the line is activated. Should have both my phones by Monday.

I wonder if that applies to port-ins as well? My order is still showing as processing even though there's been a pending charge on my CC for nearly 24 hours. Hopefully I will get some tracking info soon. A Friday delivery would be perfect!

Rboyd1394

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2016
Seems phone are moving now towards November deadline. However, the JB 128gb 7+ are still on delay. I think they're one of the most demanded phones so likely will have to wait another week before I see movement.

Ordered my JB 128gb 7+ on the afternoon of 9/9, got a ship by date of 11/23, and it shipped this past Saturday and arrived at my door yesterday. Absolutely loving it so far! I'd think most other November dates will be shipping soon given I got mine more than a month early!

backfire103

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
I wonder if that applies to port-ins as well? My order is still showing as processing even though there's been a pending charge on my CC for nearly 24 hours. Hopefully I will get some tracking info soon. A Friday delivery would be perfect!

I would assume so. I have two phones on order, ones a port in the others a new line. She told me that the package is awaiting carrier pick up. From what I've see I should get it Friday, but she told me Monday (could just be playing it safe).

jFold

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2015
I ordered two Black 7+ 128 GB on September 26 w/ EDD 11/23. I received shipping confirmation this morning--very excited!

dtjn

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2014
I have a 32gb plus rose gold on order. I think I want to change to a mb 32gb plus. I tried calling 611, but they weren't able to help. Has any body tried to do something like this and were you successful? Thanks.

pmadsquare

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
128 MB 7+, ordered 9/30 (around 8:45 PM EST), EDD of 11/30, just received a text that my order had been received and shipping info will follow in another text.

Does anyone know how long the tracking information takes from receiving the first text? ,

Track40

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2012
128 MB 7+, ordered 9/30 (around 8:45 PM EST), EDD of 11/30, just received a text that my order had been received and shipping info will follow in another text.

Does anyone know how long the tracking information takes from receiving the first text? ,

Mine took about 10-12 hrs
Congratulations!

Reactions: pmadsquare

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I have a 32gb plus rose gold on order. I think I want to change to a mb 32gb plus. I tried calling 611, but they weren't able to help. Has any body tried to do something like this and were you successful? Thanks.
Gone have to cancel and place a new order, unless you did the $650 credit for your phone, you'll lose it

shimmydiva

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2014
Tampa Area
Ordered 256 plus silver on 10/5 with ship date of 11/9 and no updated info but this email just came with a totally different order number. Not sure if this means any progress is happening

We know you’re eager to get your new iPhone,
so we’ve made it easy for you to track your order.
Plus here are some helpful tips on what to do
while you wait.
Check order status

Last edited:

Moore94

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2016
I hope the dates don't slip for the mb 256, 7 plus, by next week, as I can't place a new order till then, ugh, this has been a nightmare

Jon815

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2014
I have an update guys!.... ordered 09/16 7+ JB ship date 11/16.... got charged 2 days ago but payment failed ... got an email i had 7 days to pay called right away payed and got my email saying my phone is shipped just waiting on my tracking info from fedex

ECJ

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2006
Memphis, TN
My order for a JB 7+ 256gb, placed on 9/24 with 11/23 ship date, was just charged against my card. Can't beat a month early.

backfire103

macrumors member
Mar 30, 2011
What's the shipping weight of just a 7+? I have two phones on order and it only shows the one on the ship email, yet I was charged tax on both. But it could be just an error in the system cause the one phone doesn't have a number yet.
My box weight is 3lbs.

MisterTree

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2016
What's the shipping weight of just a 7+? I have two phones on order and it only shows the one on the ship email, yet I was charged tax on both. But it could be just an error in the system cause the one phone doesn't have a number yet.
My box weight is 3lbs.

Single unit weight is 2 lbs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.