Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
In his defense, today I actually cancelled my pre order I put in at 3am Friday for the plus, which was giving me a delivery of 10/5 and pre-ordered the 7 this morning and got delivery for 9/23 also. Obviously delivery will very depending on model/size/color etc. but he's not alone with pre ordering today and getting that delivery date.

Right and i totally get that. I'm just saying it would be so unfair if Verizon sent folks who ordered their phones way after the 9th phones sooner than people who actually stayed up and placed their orders on Friday.

Now with that said its just a Phone and well if Verizon is going to screw folks over. I'll let my wallet do the talking.

JediPy

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2014
Cool. That makes me feel a little bit better. There are posts going back several years with people complaining about Verizon omitting apt./unit numbers.

Verizon shipped out my trade-in box, and I am almost certain that it is missing my unit number. USPS shipments addressed to me automatically appear in My USPS. This shipment did not automatically appear. I will find out tomorrow, when it is supposed to arrive.

My address showed correctly before I placed each of my two preorders. My street address ends in SW (for Southwest) but it was moved up to right after my house number. I think it will be fine since this is the only street with this name in my zip code, but I got the same info from a VZW rep who told me it can't be changed now without canceling, but could be fixed after it shipped through the carrier (which he said could be UPS or FedEx). He couldn't explain why it got changed. My house is brand new and I was only able to sign up for My USPS and UPS My Choice, FedEx Delivery Manager is giving me errors (I probably won't know ahead of time then that it's fine). So hopefully it will be fixed after shipment when I call.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
My email from that address also does not have a pre order confirmation. It just had an 'internet order number's and ACE order number. Neither of which work on that pre order site.

That's very odd but then again it is Verizon were dealing with. I hope you get your phone!

werwsplat

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Mine too :)

I guess mine is shipping today or tomorrow
f50cf888fd75cbfcf50edb7b0ecf9f5f.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 10.17.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-11 at 10.17.53 PM.png
    839 KB · Views: 319

billyb54794

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
I woke up at 2:55 EST to preorder my iPhone 7+ Jet Black 128gb at on apple.com. After entering in my verizon billing password wrong too many times (didn't realize the billing password is the pin) I got locked out for 60 minutes. I watched as the expected delivery dates quickly slipped to November and panicked so I went onto verizon's site to order as the date was a little better at october 26th (got the order in at 3:55 am EST). Now the expected ship date is 11/2. Have always gotten my new phones delivered on launch date, guess not this year :(

Dgoins1

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2012
IM online, everything is fine for me...

Does anyone have 9/16 shipping?, I believe I was very quick, (approx 3:11) and im showing a 9/23... seems as though everyone is showing it, or am i wrong?

I'm sure the fact they went live at 2:30 est didn't help the people who didn't know the work around... this was 2:49am est

Attachments

• IMG_1085.JPG
    IMG_1085.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 266

seandabomx

macrumors member
Oct 17, 2014
USA
Just wanted to let everyone know my status: Preordered iphone 7 128 black on 9/9 in store was told that it would ship sometime between 9/16 and 9/23 was also told I was guaranteed to have it by 9/23 every time I check my status is says ship by 9/23 and my credit card has not been charged. Hoping it is charged tomorrow and I get a tracking number, good luck to everyone!

yanks12025

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
What's the more reliable site. I checked my order thru my Verizon and delivery date is by 10/5. But if I check my order it says expect ship date 10/12

Bwrin1

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Indianapolis
Want to know something bizarre. I just checked my orders in my online account and there was a order that said shipped! So I'm like sweet my 7 plus shipped. After reviewing the page it said it was for a iPhone 5c 32gb. And when I looked more it was a replacement device for a number not even listed on my account! How does that happen. So I texted the number letting them know that their replacement iPhone 5c was shipped and I provided them with the tracking number. There has to be a big mess up going on with Verizon.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Want to know something bizarre. I just checked my orders in my online account and there was a order that said shipped! So I'm like sweet my 7 plus shipped. After reviewing the page it said it was for a iPhone 5c 32gb. And when I looked more it was a replacement device for a number not even listed on my account! How does that happen. So I texted the number letting them know that their replacement iPhone 5c was shipped and I provided them with the tracking number. There has to be a big mess up going on with Verizon.
WOW that is strange!!!

Reactions: JerTheGeek

lz80521

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2014
No update on shipping date as of today.

Ordered 7+ Black 256G and 7+ Rose Gold 128G on 9th. The email says 09/23 delivery, and online status shows the same. No change since 9th.

chinanderm

macrumors regular
Jul 20, 2014
Iowa

amoore927

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Would VZW really not be shipping any matte black 7 Plus models on launch day?

I hope they do! I ordered a 128 gb matte and jet plus...I have 2 different ship by dates, one is 9/23 and the other is 10/5 so who knows... I spoke with vzw yesterday and they said to look for my complete order closer to the release date.

ColoradoTider

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2014
Colorado
Definitely seems strange, surely Apple planned to have a certain amount of everything for every carrier for launch right?o_O

As worked up as a bunch of us are though, I keep thinking it hasn't even been 72 hours yet sine Pre-Order.. Anyone who has been on these forums waiting on phones in the past know that the carriers seem to process their allotments of each color size etc.. perhaps the are doing the 7s first the the big boys are next.. I am certain Monday and Tuesday will see some movement.. Ok maybe hopeful is a better word as opposed to certain:p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.