Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
IMG_0960.PNG
IMG_0961.PNG
Just went to check my order status. Still processing. Still says to check back later for an update. Still says 9/28.

But I have another order for a trade in of a 16gb Rose Gold iPhone 6S. I'm not doing a trade in. I'm turning in my current iPhone 6S+ 128GB that is paid off 50%. Very strange that this random rose gold iPhone 6s is showing up.

Deeznuts.

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2015
Queens, NY
Reactions: Crazyj414

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Also in same boat with 9/23 delivery with nothing charged to my CC yet, and no tracking. But I also ended up putting this order in yesterday morning.... so my guess is that the 9/23 date will stay true for me since I placed the order few days late. But maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised and get it this week?? I can only hope :)
I ordered around 6pm on the 9th. If I get it the 23rd, that's ok. If I get it before then, that's ok too.

jwalltheapple

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
I haven't posted on here yet, but I've been following along since preorder day. Just wanted to share my status. I was on verizon's site at 12:01 am, tried loading the page and couldnt get through. Saw someone say to put your browser in incognito mode and then proceed with ordering, that worked for me. I was able to preorder a Jet black 7+ 128gb at around 12:20 am PDT. Got email confirmation at 12:30 with a ship date of 10/5/16. I check the order status page via the email link and it shows 10/12/16. At this point, based on everyone else's status, I'm pretty sure I wont receive my phone on launch. Kinda sucks, cause I've been able to get every phone at launch through Verizon since the iPhone 4.
Total bummer same thing with me jb+ 128 gb ordered at 12:17am got a deliverer by date of 10/5 but when I click on track your order via email I recvd it shows 10/26 I have no idea what that all bout.

srharris22

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2010
128gb 7+ black, CC just got charged taxes and upgrade fee

Saw an old post by you saying 3:11 AM, my email was 3:19AM. Change in my status, but also the 128GB 7+ black. Holding onto hope :) I recall these things changing literally in order of purchase time frame. Think when I ordered my apple watch, anyone 2 minutes or more behind me didn't get it on release day.

zaquinho17

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2015
Sydney | to | New Jersey
The master has arrived *stares in awe*

All must bow before me, peasants. banter

But seriously, tho. I ordered approx 3:14 pretty much the same time the website went live. What I noticed last year is a lot of people won't get charged straight away. I didn't have a pending charge until a day after delivery and it didn't process until a couple days later. Companies like Amazon are the same, collecting post delivery. Keeps books clean of early returns/cancelations
[doublepost=1473705809][/doublepost]
Saw an old post by you saying 3:11 AM, my email was 3:19AM. Change in my status, but also the 128GB 7+ black. Holding onto hope :) I recall these things changing literally in order of purchase time frame. Think when I ordered my apple watch, anyone 2 minutes or more behind me didn't get it on release day.

Yeah I can't remember exact time... Was too tired

Reactions: ajaxmonkey

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
All must bow before me, peasants. banter

But seriously, tho. I ordered approx 3:14 pretty much the same time the website went live. What I noticed last year is a lot of people won't get charged straight away. I didn't have a pending charge until a day after delivery and it didn't process until a couple days later. Companies like Amazon are the same, collecting post delivery. Keeps books clean of early returns/cancelations
[doublepost=1473705809][/doublepost]

Yeah I can't remember exact time... Was too tired

Mine was at about 3:13/14 as well. Hopefully I get a charge soon lol

Shark5150

macrumors 68000
Sep 24, 2014
Dallas, Texas
My email was 2:47 am eastern time. Same device. No movement for me

zims2730

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2015
I ordered a 7 plus 128GB in rose gold.

My confirmation email says deliver by 9/16.
My order status says deliver by 9/16.
However, when I click "Check Your Order Status" in my email, I get an expected ship date of 9/28.

No activity on my credit card, yet.

:(

Same exact boat - wife isn't happy I woke the entire house up to order and she doesn't get it on Friday. Insult to injury, mine was an Apple upgrade and was able to reserve mine in story for a Friday pickup...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.