Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I ordered two Matte Black 7 pluses 128gb on 9/9. order confirmation email arrived at 3:16AM central time. Delivery by date says 9/23 and I have not seen any movement. WI if that matters.

cas3y5

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
My shipment confirmation just came in 15 minutes ago for a 128Gb Silver iPhone 7. Arriving this Friday.

LOL, last time I was surprised by an early delivery date, I missed the delivery by 15 minutes and ended up having to hunt down the FedEx Truck in my neighborhood to get my item. I had no idea it was being delivered so early.

Can I ask what your original ship date was? (Also, lol, iPhone season is the only time of year that fedex/ups delivery people look as hunted as they do at Christmas :p)

Reactions: BrittaniFun

Harvest59

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
If I don't get any confirmation tonight... Guess I'm going to have to accept its coming next week.

128GB 7+ Black
No CC, tracking, email updates

Confirmation email at 2:35CT
Ship date 9/23
im in the same boat, however I'm hoping that changes tonight.

Reactions: jmasse8

imod4fun

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
I'm assuming the first place to see any movement would be a charge to your CC? is that the consensus I'm getting?

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
I'm assuming the first place to see any movement would be a charge to your CC? is that the consensus I'm getting?

Yes. It won't ship until they charge. Same as every single year. In fact, just read previous years threads on older iPhones/iPads/Apple Watch. It's the exact same procedure, exact same questions, exact same answers!

Reactions: ehz1

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
My shipment confirmation just came in 15 minutes ago for a 128Gb Silver iPhone 7. Arriving this Friday.

LOL, last time I was surprised by an early delivery date, I missed the delivery by 15 minutes and ended up having to hunt down the FedEx Truck in my neighborhood to get my item. I had no idea it was being delivered so early.

Did you show a credit card transaction before you got it? Im stalking my bank account rn lol....

mandurz

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles, Ca
I got charged around 10:30 est, so same time as you. I got my shipping email from Verizon at 5:05am est...same time. I just checked the tracking number and it's in Memphis. Scheduled to be delivered by 3pm Friday.

it looks like our phones were together on the same crate. Mine was picked up at at 10:39 enroute to California

Wthompso

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
I ordered my 7+ 128 black and got confirmation email at 3:27 Est. However since then nothing. Hoping that another batch of processing will occur tonight like they did last night. Also I'm in NC has anyone in the area gotten shipping info yet for the same variation?

Reactions: BrittaniFun

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Super frustrating that literally zero 7 Plus black 32GB have moved yet. I haven't seen a single one across various other forums move yet. Did they just not make any lol

Reactions: tlh003

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
what are the chances of me getting a confirmation email that my phone is being shipped today???

matte black 7+ 128gb, ordered 5:30am eastern ship/deliver date 9/23...seeing that a lot of the matte blacks were being shipped last night

SoupyFlow

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Has anyone else's ship date changed after checking the order status?

When I preordered my phones it said they would be delivered by 09/23 and now when I check my order status, it is saying Expected Ship Date: 09/28

What the heck!?

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
I know I'm not getting mine on launch, but it's okay. Only sucks because I've gotten every other iPhone on day 1..... I cancelled my JB 7+ 128 that I ordered at 3:17am because of the bad shipping, the scratch rumors and the fact that Verizon couldn't add the trade in deal to my order.

So I cancelled, reordered 9/9 in the evening, and did 7+ black 128. I currently show 10/12, but with how it's all going I wouldn't be surprised if it was next week or soon after.

Anyone else do anything similar to me?

madscientist10

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
NYC
I know I'm not getting mine on launch, but it's okay. Only sucks because I've gotten every other iPhone on day 1..... I cancelled my JB 7+ 128 that I ordered at 3:17am because of the bad shipping, the scratch rumors and the fact that Verizon couldn't add the trade in deal to my order.

So I cancelled, reordered 9/9 in the evening, and did 7+ black 128. I currently show 10/12, but with how it's all going I wouldn't be surprised if it was next week or soon after.

Anyone else do anything similar to me?

I was going to do the same but I decided to just stick with the Jet Black. However, I'm still contemplating whether or not I should try in-store Friday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.