Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

suupjared

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
iPhone 7+ Gold 128GB ordered at 11:21AM EST. I originally ordered a iPhone 7+ 32GB Gold, but got a 10/5 ship date. Called later in the day, cancelled order, and made a new pre-order.

My current order is a 9/28 ship date that is still pending. If there is no movement on it tomorrow, I will wait in line at Verizon on Friday. I am using my Edge Upgrade, and trading in my 6S+. Will the associates at the store be able to cancel my pre-order, and utilize my upgrade in store if they have a 7+?

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
No movement here, 7+JB 128GB. Conf email at 3:16AM ET.

Is it possible to go to the store Friday morning if it hasn't shipped and if they have inventory cancel the online order?

I just made a reservation to do this, store can't cancel but 611 can and will after you confirm that you can pick up a phone.

Reactions: kylepetree

Resqu2

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
iPhone 7+ Gold 128GB ordered at 11:21AM EST. I originally ordered a iPhone 7+ 32GB Gold, but got a 10/5 ship date. Called later in the day, cancelled order, and made a new pre-order.

My current order is a 9/28 ship date that is still pending. If there is no movement on it tomorrow, I will wait in line at Verizon on Friday. I am using my Edge Upgrade, and trading in my 6S+. Will the associates at the store be able to cancel my pre-order, and utilize my upgrade in store if they have a 7+?

Store can't cancel but 611 can as long as it's not shipped by the time you get there.

hakr100

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
East Coast
Hmmm. I ordered my 128 "flat black" phone on the 9th from Verizon at a retail store, got receipts for the transaction in emails, and all I see on the Verizon site is that my order is processing and expected ship date is 28 September. I don't expect to see it before the end of the month...but...should I? Is there a chance it might show up earlier?

Calisunshine901

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2016
Has anyone ordered through costco? I placed my order on the 11th but they didn't take down my credit card info. My ship date is on 11/23 but I don't want to wait that long so maybe mid october there will be stock available for the 7+ 128gb in jet black?

imod4fun

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
I'm done checking till tonight, I'm wasting way too much time/driving myself insane by constantly checking. The only real movement seems to come at night when they actually get a shipment in, last night around 8-9 CT.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Plot twist: Verizon is holding everyone's order who is turning in their current device so they can't get the $650.00 credit.

Received my turn in box Monday, instructions say to be returned within 30 days lol

ahw5071

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2014
They are going to other cities (not Louisville) then on to the warehouses for processing, then back to the shipping carriers.

I'm curious as to how you will be getting the Jet Black model with 64 GB if Apple doesn't make that color in 64 GB.

Reactions: kycophpd

Candurin

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
Plot twist: Verizon is holding everyone's order who is turning in their current device so they can't get the $650.00 credit.

Received my turn in box Monday, instructions say to be returned within 30 days lol
I suggest you read the instructions again...

RETURN:
sp.gif

rb_bull.gif

Your postage-paid trade-in box will
arrive within 7-10 business days
sp.gif

sp.gif

rb_bull.gif

If you purchased a new smartphone, use the
recycling box to return your trade within 30 days
from receipt of new device

sp.gif

sp.gif

rb_bull.gif

If you did not purchase a new smartphone, use
the recycling box to return your trade within 30
days from submission date

Reactions: justinTlME

Kfortune117

macrumors member
Sep 17, 2015
Can someone with a tracking number for their shipment let us know which reference number is used? This may allow others to find their tracking number by searching by reference number.

And of course, by that, I mean that there is another website I can continually refresh.

Ethan Coohill

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2015
Denver
Just got off the phone with the Verizon store near my house. according to them they got their shipment of iPhone 7's & 7+'s a day earlier than usual, and she assured to me that they did not receive any Jet Black phones of either size. This leads me to believe that there are not going to be any Jet Blacks on release day what so ever.

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
I suggest you read the instructions again...

RETURN:
sp.gif

rb_bull.gif

Your postage-paid trade-in box will
arrive within 7-10 business days
sp.gif

sp.gif

rb_bull.gif

If you purchased a new smartphone, use the
recycling box to return your trade within 30 days
from receipt of new device

sp.gif

sp.gif

rb_bull.gif

If you did not purchase a new smartphone, use
the recycling box to return your trade within 30
days from submission date

I should really stop skim reading lol i was kidding anyways though :)

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Woohoo!!!!! FINALLY..... 7 Plus Rose Gold 128 gb ordered 10:24 AM EST (original order was 3:17 AM but i had to cancel to get the 650$ promo and reorder)

Mine was one of the orders with conflicting dates as well (9/16 under verizon account 9/16 confrmation email....9/28 under preorder link)

CC has also been charged.

Hope every sees theirs ASAP :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 166

mandurz

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles, Ca
Can someone with a tracking number for their shipment let us know which reference number is used? This may allow others to find their tracking number by searching by reference number.

And of course, by that, I mean that there is another website I can continually refresh.

Only shows tracking number. Maybe tomorrow when there is more movement it will show a reference.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.