Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
Maybe I should have did that I'm dealing with a bunch of preorder crap as we speak.
I went to the T-Mobile site just to get an estimate of a 256gb Rose Gold 7+ and there's an estimated delivery date of 9/27 - 10/24/16. I will wait a week or two and then order if people like there phones.

mlpsponzischeme

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
Alright I'll bite, 7 plus 128gb matte black, est 9/27, but *supposed* to be expedited for launch day by the executive response team. No charge, no movement, no UPS my choice, nothing.....

Same exact order and dates. Exec team (Oscar) said the website would not update to reflect a launch day delivery but he assured me I would get my 7+ 128GB Black on launch. No CC charges yet. Hopefully they follow through.

Reactions: Margit72

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
What were your estimates again?!

I'm so confused I got 11/01-11/30 estimates but on the T-Mobile website they have estimates as early as October.

when i signed the eip saturday morning around 10am, i got an estimated ship date of 9/27-10/10

given my experience with iphone preorders, i definintly see people getting their phones week of their estimates to maybe earlier than that by a few days. so dont worry ya'll. we'll get them.
[doublepost=1473939622][/doublepost]
I went to the T-Mobile site just to get an estimate of a 256gb Rose Gold 7+ and there's an estimated delivery date of 9/27 - 10/24/16. I will wait a week or two and then order if people like there phones.

i dont understand? why wouldn't we like our phones? the only real physical difference of the 7's is no headphone jack port. other than that it looks like an iphone 6s plus. if you own that one, you'll love the new one.

Reactions: KST87

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015
Yeah I saw the early October shipping estimates for the 128gb Rose Gold. The rep I spoke to said those dates aren't accurate and should be updated today.

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
They will NOT know until they receive shipment. And they will definitely not tell anyone how much they have. It's obviously for security reasons. Anyone who discloses that kind of info can get TERMINATED immediately.

Well this is the second t-mobile I talked to take gave about the same answer so unless its a nation wide plot just to tell people that...they know something, even when I worked for a cellphone carrier we knew how many we were getting before they got there so we knew what to expect. We couldn't tell anyone but we knew.

zamboni52

macrumors regular
Feb 17, 2008
Colorado Springs
I've been reading through this thread for several days now. Did anyone with a 7+ 256gb black get a 9/16 ship/delivery date? I ordered JOD right at 0100MST and got the 9/19-9/26 dates. No movement BTW, but I'm hopefully expecting a UPS ship notification by 2:58am tomorrow morning.

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
well my status on the tmobile app still says processing. i really dont think we'll get an update today, maybe tomorrow and during the weekend.

Mine stills pending but there has been activity every day since Tuesday, when i got charged, Wed, I was able to see my tracking number on UPS my choice, who knows what today will bring hopefully shipped!!
[doublepost=1473943043][/doublepost]
I've been reading through this thread for several days now. Did anyone with a 7+ 256gb black get a 9/16 ship/delivery date? I ordered JOD right at 0100MST and got the 9/19-9/26 dates. No movement BTW, but I'm hopefully expecting a UPS ship notification by 2:58am tomorrow morning.

I don't think anyone has gotten an update on JB or Black plus, not has anyone gotten a 9/16 date. Maybe one person, I have seen other colors have movement with 9/19-9/26 ship dates though.

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
So an update and word of warning for some of you: make sure your trade in has been processed! Yesterday I got a text message from tmo so I called and it turns out when I ordered the rep didn't actually go through the trade in process. If I hadn't known this I may have had to pay for the new 7's I ordered and not been able to trade in my old 6's.
If it was done properly, your account on MyTmo should should both your order for the new phone and also a separate section with your trade in along with a pre-paid label link. When I ordered the rep told me about this but didn't actually complete the trade in part.

Anyhow, my credit has been charged for 1 of my 2 7+'s, I think it's the black 128 gb I'm getting. Haven't been charged for teh gold 128 even though I ordered them at the same time.

Reactions: blueracer

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
So an update and word of warning for some of you: make sure your trade in has been processed! Yesterday I got a text message from tmo so I called and it turns out when I ordered the rep didn't actually go through the trade in process. If I hadn't known this I may have had to pay for the new 7's I ordered and not been able to trade in my old 6's.
If it was done properly, your account on MyTmo should should both your order for the new phone and also a separate section with your trade in along with a pre-paid label link. When I ordered the rep told me about this but didn't actually complete the trade in part.

Anyhow, my credit has been charged for 1 of my 2 7+'s, I think it's the black 128 gb I'm getting. Haven't been charged for teh gold 128 even though I ordered them at the same time.

wow that sucks. i checked my account yesterday. all is good. i see both phones for trade in and two preordered 7 +'s. so we're set, and they're processing. just waiting for that lovely 440 BUX charge on my credit card. :)

Jazziejazz18

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016
Well this is the second t-mobile I talked to take gave about the same answer so unless its a nation wide plot just to tell people that...they know something, even when I worked for a cellphone carrier we knew how many we were getting before they got there so we knew what to expect. We couldn't tell anyone but we knew.

Every carrier is different. I can assure you that we still don't know. Will we know by the end of the day today? Of course! Can we disclose that info? No way! I would NEVER give out that type of info.
[doublepost=1473954439][/doublepost]
Yeah I saw the early October shipping estimates for the 128gb Rose Gold. The rep I spoke to said those dates aren't accurate and should be updated today.

Dates are never accurate just an estimate.

Reactions: KST87 and Margit72

IA5ON

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Every carrier is different. I can assure you that we still don't know. Will we know by the end of the day today? Of course! Can we disclose that info? No way! I would NEVER give out that type of info.

Soooo how do you think that leaked info ends up on sites like this? You ever tho maybe just maybe some people really don't care and will leak info? Just because you don't do it doesnt mean a coworker wont.

Jazziejazz18

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2016

I agree but do you think employees store level have that type of info? No! I've been working for T-Mobile for a few years. All that leaked info has to be from people higher up.
[doublepost=1473955205][/doublepost]
i know i wont be getting my iphones tomorrow, but i just want the charge to go through so i can pay it off lol.

Same here! It's tempting to just spend it lol

Reactions: blueracer

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
I agree but do you think employees store level have that type of info? No! I've been working for T-Mobile for a few years. All that leaked info has to be from people higher up.
[doublepost=1473955205][/doublepost]

Same here! It's tempting to just spend it lol

lol yea. especially with the move i'm going through. buying furniture and finally switching to tmobile, i wanna pay the bills as fast as i can to prepare for larger bills next month lol like i'm thinking of getting the beats solo3 rather than the airpods.
[doublepost=1473955389][/doublepost]
Safe to say all of us Matte Blacks 7+ 256'ers aren't seeing a phone tomorrow.

most likely not. but i'm a 128gb'er! lol just charge me already :p

blueracer

macrumors regular
Dec 30, 2010
Sunnyside, New York
*waits eagerly as my t-mobile is down* :O

its back up for me. give it some time.
[doublepost=1473959728][/doublepost]does anyone here take advantage of the tmobile advantage program? i think they said your given a 25 dollar gift card for new equipment? is that true? or can i use it for statement credit?

KST87

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2015

Oh trust this I know but my estimate is way in November and the ones on T-Mobile's website estimate early October as ship date. Sketchy but I'm not at all pressed about the wait, I've learned it comes with the territory.

Reactions: muadibe
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.