Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

luckyduke23

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2023
I download a lot of content to my Mac like movies and tv shows. I use AirPlay to connect to my living room appletv and watch on the big screen. Unfortunately airplay video is non existent, only the audio goes through. I have installed Sequoia a few times when I see the nightly patcher gets changes, figuring maybe they adjust something. Metallib pkg is installed every time Because when I do an installation I plug an Ethernet cable in and it goes looking for metallib
I had a similar issues but after playing around with the monitor resolutions it worked....next time again the same procedure...

luckyduke23

macrumors regular
Mar 28, 2023
On my MBP11,3, license agreements are not displayed, whether from full installers or software updates; while on my MBP11,1 (without discrete graphics), they are displayed: anyone else has this problem…? Here’s a screenshot of the full macOS 15.0.1 installer: as can be seen, no license agreement is displayed. Maybe something to do with the Nvidia Kepler card (even if the same happens also forcing Intel Haswell)…?

View attachment 2434074
it's never displayed on my machines either but I can still accept...

Reactions: Sven G
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.