Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonhlutke

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Ordered on 9/23 128gb AT&T Black Matte Oct 24-31st arrival at full price and my credit card just got charged. Prolly a few days until status change but still says processing.
[doublepost=1475693052][/doublepost]Just changed to preparing for shipment !!!!!

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
Ordered on 9/23 128gb AT&T Black Matte Oct 24-31st arrival at full price and my credit card just got charged. Prolly a few days until status change but still says processing.
[doublepost=1475693052][/doublepost]Just changed to preparing for shipment !!!!!

Now let's see how long we're in PFS limbo for :rolleyes:

lovelytarheel

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Chapel Hill
My order was placed a little bit earlier (9/15) but my original ship dates were 10/14-10/20 through AT&T and it just shipped yesterday! It will be here tomorrow afternoon. I ordered a MB 128GB 7+

dgdamiani

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
I ordered the same phone on 9/18 and still haven't budged. What carrier?

ojaian

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
Alright just checked and to my surprise orders changed to preparing for shipments and credit card has been charged for both phones. (2- 4.7 Jet Black's ordered 9/16) Now the wait begins for shipment notification, but at least out of processing purgatory!

Reactions: Sdl1202

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
Alright just checked and to my surprise orders changed to preparing for shipments and credit card has been charged for both phones. (2- 4.7 Jet Black's ordered 9/16) Now the wait begins for shipment notification, but at least out of processing purgatory!

Nice! Just got notification that mine shipped, supposedly delivering on the 14th (which is still a fairly long time? But I'll take it)

Reactions: bliggs

ojaian

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
Nice! Just got notification that mine shipped, supposedly delivering on the 14th (which is still a fairly long time? But I'll take it)
Thanks, unfortunately if it gets hung up in Korea it seems it has been taking 8 days or so for many. Let's hope it improves. Just happy at the moment seeing a change.

hellopupy

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2016
Los Angeles
Sure. 7+ 128 JB, Verizon, ordered from Apple.com (non iUP). Confirmation received at 3:17am EST on pre-order launch night.

I wonder how far I am behind you if I'm T-mobile. Wait is killing me, mainly because my current iPhone is completely out of space.

I got a lot of business trips coming up soon and I hope to receive by then.

Reactions: IPGirl1

AppleAnnon

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
I've been monitoring all threads to see the status on everyone's phone as I have been so impatient to get mine too so here are my details:

Ordered my iPhone 7plus 128gb Matte Black at a Houston AT&T Store Launch Date Sept 16 and received my confirmation email that my order was received at 9:39am. I did the exchange program as I have the iPhone 6 and was quoted expected delivery date Oct 21-28. Two or three days later it changed to PFS and remained like that for about 2weeks. Yesterday Oct 5 at 10:18pm I received an email from ATT saying my phone was shipped. I checked details today on UPS Tracking and says

Service Level:
UPS 2nd Day Air®

Package Progress
  • US
  • 10/05/2016 8:13 A.M.
  • Order Processed: Ready for UPS

I'm excited my phone is shipped but now I'm just stalking the page in hopes of a better idea of when the phone will get here so I don't miss the delivery. Anyone know? There isn't anymore movement so I'm wondering what's going on.

Last edited:

jonhlutke

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015

It shipped late last night. Less than two weeks from order to shipment.

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
I've been monitoring all threads to see the status on everyone's phone as I have been so impatient to get mine too so here are my details:

Ordered my iPhone 7plus 128gb Matte Black at a Houston AT&T Store Launch Date Sept 16 and received my confirmation email that my order was received at 9:39am. I was quoted expected delivery date Oct 21-28. Yesterday Oct 5 at 10:18pm I received an email from ATT saying my phone was shipped. I checked details today on UPS Tracking and says

Service Level:
UPS 2nd Day Air®

Package Progress
  • US

I'm excited my phone is shipped but now I'm just stalking the page in hopes of a better idea of when the phone will get here so I don't miss the delivery. Anyone know? There isn't anymore movement so I'm wondering what's going on.

Does UPS or Apple list an estimated delivery date for you? When my phone shipped last night it said 10/14, but it was updated to 10/12 this morning. Currently it's still somewhere in China (status keeps changing back and forth between 'arrival' and 'departure' in Zhengzhou)

AppleAnnon

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
Does UPS or Apple list an estimated delivery date for you? When my phone shipped last night it said 10/14, but it was updated to 10/12 this morning. Currently it's still somewhere in China (status keeps changing back and forth between 'arrival' and 'departure' in Zhengzhou)

Not at all that is all my tracking states as of 10/06/16 at 10:33am:
10/05/16 8:13am
order processed: ready for UPS

delivery says 2 day air but haven't seen any movement. I'm wondering if the delay in scans is very significant or not.

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
Not at all that is all my tracking states as of 10/06/16 at 10:33am:
10/05/16 8:13am
order processed: ready for UPS

delivery says 2 day air but haven't seen any movement. I'm wondering if the delay in scans is very significant or not.

Interesting because mine is being shipped via 'UPS Expidited Worldwide' which is labeled by UPS to generally take 2-5 business days. 2nd day air supposedly is...well, 2 days. So hopefully you luck out and it'll get to you by tomorrow or Monday the latest, and the updates are just lacking.

AppleAnnon

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016
Interesting because mine is being shipped via 'UPS Expidited Worldwide' which is labeled by UPS to generally take 2-5 business days. 2nd day air supposedly is...well, 2 days. So hopefully you luck out and it'll get to you by tomorrow or Monday the latest, and the updates are just lacking.

That is interesting you're in NY? And I hope so technically it should be getting here tomorrow if it did get shipped yesterday.

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
That is interesting you're in NY? And I hope so technically it should be getting here tomorrow if it did get shipped yesterday.

Yep, in NY. Still hoping to see mine get here before the 12th, but we'll see. It only took a few hours for them to change it from the original estimate of the 14th.

KatieMiller

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Oregon, USA
Pretty sure my phone isn't coming. Been on backorder now for 10 (!!!!) days! The torture! I am going on vacation this weekend and was hoping to have it by then :(. I will never ever ever order another iPhone around launch time!

mac524

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2016
NYC
Pretty sure my phone isn't coming. Been on backorder now for 10 (!!!!) days! The torture! I am going on vacation this weekend and was hoping to have it by then :(. I will never ever ever order another iPhone around launch time!

Oh wow, I remember yours changed to PFS a long time ago - that's crazy. Have you talked to Apple at all?

AppleAnnon

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2016

when did you order and what phone?

KatieMiller

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016
Oregon, USA
Honestly, I am just trying to not think about it! I wake up in the morning and do the *6737#, and when I go to bed I do it too. Secretly, I hope i see a status change, but I don't bank on it! Super bummed at this point as it seems everyone else is moving so much faster while in backorder status. It's a freaking 32gb rose gold for goodness sakes!! Not a JB or anything crazy!! I ordered on 9/20 with an eta of 10/18-10/31 and went on BO on like 9/26

dgdamiani

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2016

Ordered my iPhone 7plus 128gb Matte Black at a Houston AT&T Store Launch Date Sept 16 and received my confirmation email that my order was received at 9:39am. I did the exchange program as I have the iPhone 6 and was quoted expected delivery date Oct 21-28. Two or three days later it changed to PFS and remained like that for about 2weeks. Yesterday Oct 5 at 10:18pm I received an email from ATT saying my phone was shipped. I checked details today on UPS Tracking and says

Service Level:
UPS 2nd Day Air®

Package Progress
  • US

So tired of this waiting...your lucky

ojaian

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2011
Honestly, I am just trying to not think about it! I wake up in the morning and do the *6737#, and when I go to bed I do it too. Secretly, I hope i see a status change, but I don't bank on it! Super bummed at this point as it seems everyone else is moving so much faster while in backorder status. It's a freaking 32gb rose gold for goodness sakes!! Not a JB or anything crazy!! I ordered on 9/20 with an eta of 10/18-10/31 and went on BO on like 9/26
Wow that's terrible, I remember when you said you went back order. On At&t shipments that's supposedly a good thing. I went To PFS with Apple last night, hope we all have better luck from here on out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.