Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBallz

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2007
So. Utah
67780335_5Saiy-M.jpg

SolracSelbor

macrumors 6502
Nov 26, 2007
2246137682_1d4346074c_b.jpg

Wow, you should sell posters!

Thanks! I actually sold my first photo last week for $50.00! Unfortunately I haven't been posting as many photos as I would like to on this forum because I have been too preoccupied with learning color management for my prints. There are a few local gallery's in Long Beach that are "dying" to display my photos but they want to see them in print form first (they have only seen the digital form). So far i have 6 of the 20 photos in print and they are looking exceptional, thanks to Costco's great printing service and expertise! I'm also printing this photo in particular as a huge panorama poster, which i am interested to see how it turns out.

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
2246137682_1d4346074c_b.jpg

Thanks! I actually sold my first photo last week for $50.00! Unfortunately I haven't been posting as many photos as I would like to on this forum because I have been too preoccupied with learning color management for my prints. There are a few local gallery's in Long Beach that are "dying" to display my photos but they want to see them in print form first (they have only seen the digital form). So far i have 6 of the 20 photos in print and they are looking exceptional, thanks to Costco's great printing service and expertise! I'm also printing this photo in particular as a huge panorama poster, which i am interested to see how it turns out.

I'm sure you will get good sales with your pictures - whether as posters or matted photos or even matted and framed, ready to hang. The right matt, and the right frame, can make a BIG difference.

A friend of mine, an interior designer, keeps telling me to get some of my pix on canvas, to sell as 'decor'. The problem is finding the time to do it...

alecmcmahon

macrumors regular
May 18, 2007
Woodbridge, NJ

Shot with D80, and 2 Sb-600's... one thru white umbrella camera left, another bounced off silver to camera right.

click one of the pictures to see full set and setup shots.

thanks

M@lew

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Boy it's been a bit since I posted last. Been too busy with film but I'm finally getting around to having them dev'd + scanned.

I've got two versions of this photo and I'm still torn to which is better. And since this is the Photo Of The DAY thread I shall post 1 pic and provide a link to the other incase you want to see it. And then chances are I'll post the other tomorrow if people like it. Here's the pic.

And here's the link.

anti-microsoft

macrumors 68000
Dec 15, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
Boy it's been a bit since I posted last. Been too busy with film but I'm finally getting around to having them dev'd + scanned.

I've got two versions of this photo and I'm still torn to which is better. And since this is the Photo Of The DAY thread I shall post 1 pic and provide a link to the other incase you want to see it. And then chances are I'll post the other tomorrow if people like it. Here's the pic.

And here's the link.

Really nice!! Love your artwork!

marclapierre13

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2005
2282417519_3bef582bed_b.jpg

here are some other photos from that shot, they turned out well.

Shot with D80, and 2 Sb-600's... one thru white umbrella camera left, another bounced off silver to camera right.

click one of the pictures to see full set and setup shots.

thanks

EXIF please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.