Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
New York/Empire State

No EXIF data/taken on a very old camera.

This is an old photoshop I did a few years ago, it's a merge of 9 handheld shots tilting up from looking at the streets to the cityscape. I figured everybody does 360 pans of New York, but I'd never seen a tilt. It was my first big stab at photoshop and remains one of my favourite photos.

dengar169

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007

This is an old photoshop I did a few years ago, it's a merge of 9 handheld shots tilting up from looking at the streets to the cityscape. I figured everybody does 360 pans of New York, but I'd never seen a tilt. It was my first big stab at photoshop and remains one of my favourite photos.

This is an awesome shot!

TH3D4RKKN1GH7

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2009
Third time I've taken a picture of this thing, each image very different from the other.
4759450534_a2c059c0fa_z.jpg

EXIF
Camera Canon EOS REBEL T2i
Aperture f/9.0
Focal Length 18 mm
ISO Speed 100
Exposure Bias +/-5 stop 3 Shot HDR

Hitrate

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2009
Copenhagen
ship.jpg

Not too pleased with it because of the noise (it was just a handheld quick shot on the way home tonight), but I promised myself I'd start shooting and posting some more.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
Thanks, anyone have any idea how much these are worth?

Unless it's some super rare model, probably not much, if it doesn't have a built in/a broken light meter it's pretty much worthless. I just bought a Leica 7 Rangefinder for £20 on ebay.

There are a few that go for between £40-80, but they're normally in super tip top condition, you could always put it out there and see. If I hadn't of bought my Leica, I would've happily bought it off you, such an awesome looking camera.

csjxx

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2009
Unless it's some super rare model, probably not much, if it doesn't have a built in/a broken light meter it's pretty much worthless. I just bought a Leica 7 Rangefinder for £20 on ebay.

There are a few that go for between £40-80, but they're normally in super tip top condition, you could always put it out there and see. If I hadn't of bought my Leica, I would've happily bought it off you, such an awesome looking camera.

I tried looking on ebay and the likes but could not find any of the same model. Im not wanting to sell it just an idea of its value.

When I get home in a few weeks I think I will buy some film and have a god at playing with it. it will be my first manual film camera! Who knows what the results will be like! :confused:

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008

Epic:eek:

rekud300

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2009
Ohio
Marina Exit

From a bridge looking over the entrance to Lake Erie. I like the shot overall, except for the boats rockin a little.

Attachments

• DSC_0106.jpg
    DSC_0106.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 107

AlaskaMoose

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2008
Alaska
Just a simple "duck" (have no idea what it is)

But its wild as wild can be, and as fast as Flash Gordon (won't stand still).
Bird_2432b.jpg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.