Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SpaceMagic

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2003
Cardiff, Wales
bhs.jpg

Long time lurker, decided to come out and play :) Main train station in Munich.

Am I in that picture?!? You live in Munich??

Summer may almost be here but it is still nearly freezing at sun up.

2212812645_c59ce0424b_b.jpg

Absolutely stunning. Love that one! I just want to be that person. Great shot.

Good to see some new photographers posting here.

Hazy sunset over the Langdales last night...

hazysunsetia6.jpg

Also beautiful. Nice to see great UK shots from you Doylem everytime.

gnd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
At my cat's house
Dark Side Of The Louvre

For all you Pink Floyd fans out there: Dark Side of the Louvre.
Took my wife to Paris for our anniversary :)
DarkSideOfTheLouvre.jpg

savanahrose

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2006
greer SC
Summer may almost be here but it is still nearly freezing at sun up.

This is kind of funny. It isn't even summer yet and I can't wait for fall to get here. :( My mornings are quite warm. The summers are getting real bad for me lately. I need to find another job and get out of this cold cold computer room. I am not used to the heat anymore. :( ;)

MadGoat

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2007
Canada
Not everyone has a .mac account and can't see your images. (we get prompted for a username and password

[snip]

Canon PowerShot SD450
1/400
f 5.6
5.80mm

The volcano in the foreground is the active Momotombo. This volcano is located between Managua and Leon in Lake Managua, Nicaragua. However, this shot was taken in the outskirts of Chinandega, about 80 miles north of the capital.

You can't really see it, but to the right of Momotombo is Momotombito, a smaller active volcano. The truly depressing part? Lake Managua is completely polluted due to past administrations deciding it was a good idea to divert all the sewage and trash from the capital into the lake. However, I did hear that there are plans being laid out, with aid from I believe it was the German government, to clean up this second largest lake in Nicaragua.

thr33face

macrumors 6502
May 28, 2006
Soft light over construction site

Nikon D40, 30mm​

Now I realise this is nothing special, but the light! Imagine what a real photographer could've done with such a light situation.

thejedipunk

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2005
California
Not everyone has a .mac account and can't see your images. (we get prompted for a username and password

Sorry about that. I didn't know that password protecting my iDisk would adversely affect the picture like that. I thought it would only restrict to actually logging into my Public folder. Uploaded to a new website.

srf4real

macrumors 68040
Jul 25, 2006
paradise beach FL
Wow June seems to wake up some creativity... all those folks shuttered in from the cold all winter must be loving it. Wonderful pictures so far, everybody!:D

Here, it's just another walk up the longboard on just another day in paradise.

Cocoa Beach Pier, north side
_1040993.png

LUMIX L1 / ZD70-300

Kirbdog

macrumors regular
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for the nice comments about the yoga sunrise photo I posted. A lot of planning and effort went into getting that photo. I was able to get several great images from that session.

But I do have I photo that is a bit interesting, I personally think its a B photo at best. Simply because my friend is just fixing her hair. She told me its one of her favorites from the shoot, because it is interesting.

Let me know what you think of this photo, Please, I need another opinion.

2549881100_3206409beb.jpg

worriedmac

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2006
Worriedmac, was that photo of the car on the bridge taken in Killin by any chance?

Lovely shot btw.

Took me a while to reply but yes it was in Killin. I'm guessing they pay these guys to drive vintage cars through the centre. We were there for my friends stag. We stayed in Killin first as we wanted to visit the cave nearby that was featured in Monty Pythons the search for the Holy Grail. In fact I'll post that, like the geek I am.

the%20cave%20%20199.jpg

worriedmac

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2006
Hey TommyD just been browsing your flickr. I notice you've been shooting Killin also. Very nice shots. Do you live in and around?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.