Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ipodtoucher

macrumors 68000
Sep 13, 2007
Cedar Park, TX
New project for Art Appreciation

2864750692_61a034a789_b.jpg

Doylem

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
Wherever I hang my hat...
When we've squandered the world's resources, and we're back to bargaining with beads... this is what a web-page will look like.

Barn door in Garsdale, Yorkshire Dales National Park, UK

garsdaletwobv0.jpg

oblomow

macrumors 601
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
When we've squandered the world's resources, and we're back to bargaining with beads... this is what a web-page will look like.

Barn door in Garsdale, Yorkshire Dales National Park, UK

garsdaletwobv0.jpg

I have to admit that the layout and colours of this future website beats its electronic cousin. (and the cover photo needs replacing as well....)

MiniLifeCrisis

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
A better camera doesn't always make a better photographer.

It's less about what equipment you use and more about how you use it, and that's why I think it's nice to see a thread like this showing the wide range of equipment and photographic ability.

You just dont like diversity ;)

And PS: That spider picture I posted a couple posts up has had no post processing done to it.

I agree. My Fuji S9100 is a fixed lens DSLR, nothing fancy like some Canons and Nikons. Oh any many of my HDRs were taken without a fancy tri-pod... most were hand held using a bi-pod (my legs).:eek:

And m

MiniLifeCrisis

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
A better camera doesn't always make a better photographer.

It's less about what equipment you use and more about how you use it, and that's why I think it's nice to see a thread like this showing the wide range of equipment and photographic ability.

You just dont like diversity ;)

And PS: That spider picture I posted a couple posts up has had no post processing done to it.

I agree. My Fuji S9100 is a fixed lens DSLR, nothing fancy like some Canons and Nikons. Oh any many of my HDRs were taken without a fancy tri-pod... most were hand held using a bi-pod (my legs).:eek:

And most of my photos have limited PSE editing (short of cropping).

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
More zoo...

This bird was sitting on a limb right at the exit of the walk-through aviary giving everyone who passed a kind of "That's right, I own this place" look. He was fun.

Attachments

• Bird.jpg
    Bird.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.