Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawn2003

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2005
Santa Rosa, California
Nice pics, but remember, one a day. :)

Technically it is one photo... I have all of them in one frame, most of those I've already posted before. Think of it as a collage, or composition, of those works together in one photo. That's how I intended for it to be.

Lol, it's funny though. I post photos on here from time to time and hardly, if ever, does anyone ever comment. That is, until I "break the one a day rule". ;)

~Crawn

superted666

Oct 17, 2005
Took this for the 24 hour flickr group...

485654171_0cfa71c230_b.jpg

M@lew

macrumors 68000
Nov 18, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
Technically it is one photo... I have all of them in one frame, most of those I've already posted before. Think of it as a collage, or composition, of those works together in one photo. That's how I intended for it to be.

Lol, it's funny though. I post photos on here from time to time and hardly, if ever, does anyone ever comment. That is, until I "break the one a day rule". ;)

~Crawn

Really? Coincidence I guess. I've never seen your city at night pic. It's really nice. Also I don't want the mods to close this thread. :(

My pic for the day. Just my backyard.

486113051_7e8d9cac86_b.jpg

Crawn2003

macrumors 6502
Jul 8, 2005
Santa Rosa, California
Really? Coincidence I guess. I've never seen your city at night pic. It's really nice. Also I don't want the mods to close this thread. :(

Yeah, it's back on page 210 of this thread, about halfway down. The attachments are the Dayton and Cali Pano. I've sworn though that some of my post are coming up missing but maybe that's my own paranoia! :rolleyes:

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I have nothing else, so I'm posting a 2nd spider photo. :eek:

This was also taken on April 29th, 2007, botanic garden. It's my desktop wallpaper, despite hating spiders.

Attachments

• spider 2.jpg
    spider 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 74

Billy101

macrumors newbie
May 6, 2007
Winter's Eve

I liked this image and was just experimenting with borders in Photoshop. I liked this one as it seemed to fit the image (IMO).

4000.jpg

Thistle

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2007
near Huntsville, Alabama
Is there...food...in your car?

May 4, 2007
Harmony Safari animal park, North Alabama
Nikon D40, kit lens, Auto

Cropped, with contrast sharpened just a tad in iPhoto to compensate for the through-the-window shot on a cloudy day.

Attachments

• zebraclose.jpg
    zebraclose.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 55

Coheebuzz

macrumors 6502a
Oct 10, 2005
Nicosia, Cyprus
I liked this image and was just experimenting with borders in Photoshop. I liked this one as it seemed to fit the image (IMO).
[/IMG]

Very surreal image, really like it!

My photo for the day - a street of a beautiful traditional village up in the mountains.

479271181_51cfbac704_o.jpg

Canon 400D
f7, ISO 100, 100mm

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
May 4, 2007
Harmony Safari animal park, North Alabama
Nikon D40, kit lens, Auto

Cropped, with contrast sharpened just a tad in iPhoto to compensate for the through-the-window shot on a cloudy day.

Hey! I thought this striped character looked familiar! LOL! Here's a shot I got of him back in the beginning of April when I was visiting down there.... We had so much fun at Harmony Safari Animal Park!

p438529108.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.