Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Here's Buzz, a Siamese. He died last night. About 15 years old.

DtzmpGD.jpg

Sad indeed... RIP Buzz... a beautiful cat.

I used to cat sit two siamese.. they were buggers!

Reactions: sk1wbw

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Buzz (formerly "Atlantis" !?!), a 20 month old Border Collie I brought home from the pound three weeks ago.

He was surrendered due to incessant barking, but he was just bored. With us he barked for the first three days out of habit and then quit completely. Exercise and mental stimulation was the key.

SZxUOsc.jpg

Well done you, and I hope you have a long and happy life with him. Gorgeous dog, by the way - his coat is magnificent.

Here's Buzz, a Siamese. He died last night. About 15 years old.

DtzmpGD.jpg

It is always very sad when a cherished pet (who is a member of the family) dies, but at least, he had a good life and you had a great time with him, and these are things which you'll always hold in your memory.

Reactions: sk1wbw

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

Lovely shot of a cat with character.

Patches, trying to have her afternoon nap on the bed, with me rudely shoving a great big lens in her face whilst trying to get some animated response from her.

_MG_2300-X3.jpg

Terrific colours and very well taken. Lovely cat, too.

Me and Bob celebrating our new toys. His a rope based, squeaky tug toy and mine a new lens.

25602751182_8d4fab5180_h.jpg

I always like to see pictures of Bob. Above all, @MacRy - I like to receive updates about him and his life.

Anyway, I hope he enjoys his new rope-based, squeaky toy, and you enjoy yours, your new camera lens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.