Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

spinstorm

macrumors 68000
Sep 14, 2007
Does anyone know how to track our already shipped watches to the UK?

I have a DPD number but no tracking comes up - which to me suggests that it is coming from China and the DPD tracking is for when it arrives here.

But I would like to know where it is now?!

Timmyj1982

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2016
Mine went through at 8:08 and is a 1 Oct - 8 Oct one, darn that one minute difference..

Wow! Depends on model I guess? Mine’s a Silver SS 44mm. 8:07 was the first time I managed to log on. Had it saved as a favourite.

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Wow! Depends on model I guess? Mine’s a Silver SS 44mm. 8:07 was the first time I managed to log on. Had it saved as a favourite.

Same here, and I'm going based on when the order confirmation email came through, though a friend let me use their discount so ordering it was a bit slower than my usual app + Pay preorder speed through. Can't really complain considering the discount though ;).

Timmyj1982

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2016
Same here, and I'm going based on when the order confirmation email came through, though a friend let me use their discount so ordering it was a bit slower than my usual app + Pay preorder speed through. Can't really complain considering the discount though ;).

Lucky you! No discount here...! Just checked and confirmation email was 8:07 as well.

purpleparrotuk

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2010
For the people picking up in the Apple store has your money fully cleared your bank account? Mine still shows as pending at my bank. Does your order say order processing or something else?

joe-1110

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2018
8A487DB3-03A3-4E61-BB6F-913CE88C2D3C.jpeg
It’s looking less and less likely the date will change for my order! Here’s at least hoping it’s the 24th and not 26th, dammit I want my new shiny, expensive gadget!

Ordered at 8:05am via app, order confirmation came through at 8:07.

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
For the people picking up in the Apple store has your money fully cleared your bank account? Mine still shows as pending at my bank. Does your order say order processing or something else?
Both my watch and phone are still showing as pending and still in processing but that’s ok for in store pick ups as things should start to move in the next 24 hours

Last edited:

Timmyj1982

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2016
I’m a delivery - payment was showing as pending last night, and showing as fully cleared this morning. Status still shows preparing for shipment.

Reactions: Apples n' Stone

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
Will today be dispatch day!! Living in Hinckley myself I reckon it’ll be tomorrow for me considering that’s where all the stock is stored before going out to the DPD depot next to Syncreon Technology. Wish they allowed pick ups without with the delivery else I’d be there first thing on Friday!

rain111

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2012
UK
Will today be dispatch day!! Living in Hinckley myself I reckon it’ll be tomorrow for me considering that’s where all the stock is stored before going out to the DPD depot next to Syncreon Technology. Wish they allowed pick ups without with the delivery else I’d be there first thing on Friday!
You think it'll be DPD not UPS? always got mine from UPS, but if DPD does it, they are a lot better.

MaximTV

macrumors 65816
Sep 10, 2016
Germany
View attachment 783657 It’s looking less and less likely the date will change for my order! Here’s at least hoping it’s the 24th and not 26th, dammit I want my new shiny, expensive gadget!

Ordered at 8:05am via app, order confirmation came through at 8:07.
My delivery date is Sep 21 and my order is still processing. I guess there's still a possibility that your status will change.

aeroalex

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Leicestershire, UK
You think it'll be DPD not UPS? always got mine from UPS, but if DPD does it, they are a lot better.

I think it’ll be DPD for most of us. I’ve only ever had UPS once and that was way back for my iPhone 5S!! It’s always been DPD since for me, think it depends on your nearest depot maybe.

johnyslats

macrumors 68020
Mar 14, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
I expect tomorrow will be dispatch day tbh. Hopefully we get some reviews today (11am maybe) to pass the time

rain111

macrumors 65816
Sep 19, 2012
UK
I think it’ll be DPD for most of us. I’ve only ever had UPS once and that was way back for my iPhone 5S!! It’s always been DPD since for me, think it depends on your nearest depot maybe.
DPD depo is 4miles away from me, and UPS nearest depo is 10miles away but always got my stuff with UPS, I really hope this year will change to DPD.

azing

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2013
The North
Anyone else doing in-store pickup on Friday? I've got the pending charge on my card but my order says 'processing' still. Will they not change until Friday?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.