Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tehn00p

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2011
5_DA23_CE7_08_BA_4062_8835_8106_AAC55_D0_A.jpg
Card charged overnight and now PFD. Hopefully, we’ll see it before Oct. 8th!

Same date here but space black with milanese loop, no movement :(

Reactions: morganperry

i-aamir

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2010
UK - London
I said this a little earlier in the thread but Apple Stores don’t get deliveries on Sunday or Monday in the uk (not sure about elsewhere). They will get a big delivery today so I’d be checking later today as stock gets scanned in.

You were right! Regents street had nothing at 6am but have now started to get models in stock for collection. I just ordered a Silver aluminium with seashells sport loop (gps) 44 for collection at 1. Not my first choice as I wanted space grey but will give it a try! Last few left for today!

Tim7

macrumors 6502
Dec 18, 2009
Gravesend, Kent, UK
Still no SS in the South East. Bromley did have one earlier but I took too long deciding if I could get there and what time slot I wanted and it went!

Nmeyrick

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
I ordered silver sport 44mm with lte on the Apple store app within a couple of minutes of release and initially got a delivery date of this week; then later in the day it slipped to 3-8th October.

But then yesterday it moved to preparing for dispatch and my cc is showing a charge as pending - but the estimated date hasn't changed. Anyone know what this means for likely delivery? I'm hoping that means next couple of days but don't want to get my hopes up!

Nmeyrick

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2015
Mine just updated from preparing to dispatched - but is showing a delivery date of 3rd October so over a week away! Surely not right, can anyone comment on this?

SamBGB

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2018
Managed to bag me a Space Grey Aluminium 44mm Cellular at Edinburgh Princes Street. They had the silver when I went over as well, 1hr 20min drive. When I got there my local store pinged up and had them too! not bothered cause got one so can't complain.

Reactions: truesepho

truesepho

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2014
Does anyone know how to track it without tracking number? :\
I remember I could somehow do it in the past years with the iPhone...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.