Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tim7

macrumors 6502
Dec 18, 2009
Gravesend, Kent, UK
I pre ordered a SS silver 44m with white sport band about 8:05am when it went live. I have delivery window of 1st - 8th October and still Processing.

Just been to Apple Lakeside but no stock, tried Bluewater yesterday also no stock. Will keep trying at 6am every morning!

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
I pre ordered a SS silver 44m with white sport band about 8:05am when it went live. I have delivery window of 1st - 8th October and still Processing.

Just been to Apple Lakeside but no stock, tried Bluewater yesterday also no stock. Will keep trying at 6am every morning!

Few hours ago there were SS watches available for online pickup reservation from pretty much every store in UK.

EDIT: Maybe you should try to subscribe to istocknow notifications.

Bluewater:
bluewater.png

Lakeside:
lakeside.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tim7

SamBGB

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2018
I used istocknow to keep and eye on the stock. It sent me a ping to telegram to let me know stock was in the places I asked it to monitor.

Here is current stock situation.

For Silver Aluminium and Space Grey Aluminium with Cellular.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-25 at 15.48.19.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-25 at 15.48.19.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
Reactions: Jinjin

truesepho

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2014
My order just shipped — arriving Friday 28th Sept. Original date was 8th-15th.
So your one went from pfd to dispatched in just a few hours?
Hopefully mine will be dispatched today too then :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1537887824][/doublepost]
SS 44mm Gold Milanese is only available in 1 store in the entire world. Apple Chinook Centre in Canada.
Wow, they must have some sort of supply issue with this model :confused:

Reactions: morganperry

CC117

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2013
Picked up my Gold Aluminium 44mm today from Currys (ordered on Sunday).

The Gold Aluminium really is a pink gold. I thought maybe people were exaggerating. Luckily I love it. The screen size is just amazing.

Reactions: svgn

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
As someone still slightly unsure if they should have gotten the Space Black SS, with a 1-8th October delivery date for the regular SS, I think I'm probably the only person who doesn't actually want my order to go to PFD/dispatched right now..

truesepho

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2014
My watch moved from a depot in Hinckley (not far from Leicester) to one in Ryton (Newcastle)... for delivery in London :eek::eek::eek:
You’re going the wrong direction! o_O

Captain.Slow

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2014
Chester, England
Just popping in on this thread - been very lucky and managed to snag a 44mm Space Grey from John Lewis at Trafford Centre. They had loads of watches (although to be fair, most Space Grey) in the Cabinet by the 'Please Pay Here' point.

Wouldn't have known if it hadn't been for the John Lewis app - I know it's not as up to date as say the Apple Store app, but it is regularly updated. There were 21 in stock when I checked this morning, 17 when I went to buy mine.

Reactions: Mr.C

KevinJB

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
Deal, UK
Been in Bath for a day trip today, no stock of anything at 10am but got told they get their deliveries around “mid afternoon”. Watched iStock get lots of normal 44mm stainless steel sport band watches across the UK around the time I was told so that maybe best bet to check?

Looks like Space Black is gonna be a hard ones for us to track down in SS and 44mm, so I’ve got an order for the last week of Oct and see what happens!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.