Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

andy85

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Snagged a gold stainless with Milanese when one popped up this morning to replace my space black that has a dead pixel. Crafty tactics from Apple, upselling me to a more expensive band by giving me a dodgy screen.

Where did you manage to get it from?

svgn

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2018
Which particular store?
Apple Princesshay (Exeter), Apple Chapelfield (Norwich) and Apple Braehead (Glasgow) have an available 44mm Gold SS right now.

EDIT: Only the Princesshay one is with white sport band, other 2 are with gold milanese loop.

andy85

macrumors member
May 6, 2015
Apple Princesshay (Exeter), Apple Chapelfield (Norwich) and Apple Braehead (Glasgow) have an available 44mm Gold SS right now.

EDIT: Only the Princesshay one is with white sport band, other 2 are with gold milanese loop.

Thanks for the info

Reactions: svgn

speed608

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2015
Malawi
Just walked into Apple Store in Arndale and they had a SG 44mm Alu WIFI model with Sport Loop, even tough istocknow and Apple websites indicated no stock.So it help to just check your nearest store for stock.

spriter

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2004
Plenty of stock alerts today... iStock is great.

Got my pickup for the Trafford Centre 40mm SG Sport loop sorted.

Reactions: Jinjin

Tim7

macrumors 6502
Dec 18, 2009
Gravesend, Kent, UK
Just walked into Apple Store in Arndale and they had a SG 44mm Alu WIFI model with Sport Loop, even tough istocknow and Apple websites indicated no stock.So it help to just check your nearest store for stock.
Yes same here. Just been to Lakeside store and although apple app shows nothing they do actually have some stock.

m11rphy

macrumors 6502a
Dec 26, 2009
No worries!

By the way, I’m not a really sad aficianado who just drives round apple stores all day! I work in M&S stores and just happened to have calls at Lakeside & Bluewater today!
Lol if on your travels you come across a space black please let me know

Jinjin

macrumors G3
Mar 22, 2011
London, UK.
Thanks, just created an alert on iStock - have the uk stores been receiving Space Black stock?

I’ve had a little script I knocked together monitoring all the London stores for stock since Saturday and nothing has appeared online for in store pick up yet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.