Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimmyjoy

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2012
So I just called into KRCS (a premium reseller) in Nottingham and asked about a Gold SS 44. He said they would be at least 2 weeks. He went to check and to his surprise they had 12 in stock at the HQ. I've ordered one for delivery either tomorrow or Thursday - fingers crossed.

You cannot order them online or over the phone but if anyone lives near a KRCS you may be able to pick one up too.

Just had delivery tracking for today so this is still a viable option if anybody wants a gold stainless steel. May be worth calling and seeing what stock for other models is like.

Reactions: hop

BlueHorizonUK

Contributor
Oct 29, 2003
Just had delivery tracking for today so this is still a viable option if anybody wants a gold stainless steel. May be worth calling and seeing what stock for other models is like.

They seem to only have the stone strap version and not the Milanese

Satanic Goat

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2009
I ordered mine from EE on 21/09/18. Wasn’t originally going to get one as I have a series 3. But when I looked at one in the apple store (when I picked my max up) the screen won me over and I got straight on the phone to EE. Had to pay an early upgrade fee but the series 3 to music Magpie virtually covered it. Said in stock but delivery in 28 days. No movement yet though...

BradWinterton

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2015
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
I ordered a SS SB 44mm from Very yesterday with delivery today but low and behold they haven't dispatched it in time so it won't come until tomorrow :(

Cancelled my KRCS order for SS Silver 44mm and really wishing I had kept it as that might have come by Friday at the latest!
[doublepost=1538564086][/doublepost]For those looking for a SS Gold 44mm, KRCS have these in stock with the sport band for delivery tomorrow if you order by 2pm. https://www.krcs.co.uk/apple-watch-series-4-cellular-44mm-gold-steel-stone-band

Reactions: Guv280984

tehn00p

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2011
When did your tracking number become active with Very? Was it after dispatch? They’ve given me mine after I called to complain the delivery date had changed but it doesn’t work on the Royal Mail site.

Not until later in the evening (7pm or so) when it arrived at one of the sorting centres. They are sending them tracked 24 so you should get it next day

Reactions: BradWinterton

gazzrenn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 18, 2008
Blackpool, UK
I'm a 44mm SB Nike+....delivery date 05/10... Apple have just charged my card.

IMG_4323.jpg

Phillybizzle

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2014
Got an alert that SBSS Milanese is available at Regent Street, probably gone by now but encouraging nevertheless.

maka344

macrumors 68020
Nov 4, 2009
London, UK
Got an alert that SBSS Milanese is available at Regent Street, probably gone by now but encouraging nevertheless.
Do these alerts only show if more than 5 or 10? I remember reading that the Apple Site will only show stock for collection if above 5 or 10...

Edit, which makes sense as they wouldn't get a delivery of 1 surely.

RockyW

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2016
Strap yourself in, we're ready to roll.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-03 at 16.10.48.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-03 at 16.10.48.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 157
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.