Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

BradWinterton

macrumors member
Aug 20, 2015
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Finally got some movement on my Very delivery! SB SS 44mm should be with me tomorrow as long as the post comes before work...

Attachments

• C6483A69-EF35-4D39-AC26-4F5286E86408.jpeg
    C6483A69-EF35-4D39-AC26-4F5286E86408.jpeg
    562.4 KB · Views: 188

thomyorke68

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
Finally got some movement on my Very delivery! SB SS 44mm should be with me tomorrow as long as the post comes before work...

Lucky.. they cancelled my order because I failed their internal security check or some bs. I paid straight up using my debit card, but it seems like they do some sort of security check/credit check even if you don't use financing for your order. It's frustrating because it shouldn't have happened - Amazon or eBay doesn't do any such thing, I just place order and I receive it.

Anyway, waiting for the money to be refunded back to my debit card now...

tehn00p

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2011
Lucky.. they cancelled my order because I failed their internal security check or some bs. I paid straight up using my debit card, but it seems like they do some sort of security check/credit check even if you don't use financing for your order. It's frustrating because it shouldn't have happened - Amazon or eBay doesn't do any such thing, I just place order and I receive it.

Anyway, waiting for the money to be refunded back to my debit card now...

Appreciate your frustration mate but you have posted this exact same comment several times in this thread already. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

thomyorke68

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
Appreciate your frustration mate but you have posted this exact same comment several times in this thread already. Hope you get it sorted out soon.

Yeah I’m a bit annoyed, they took the money and then cancelled the order. If they wanna perform BS checks then fine, but maybe take the money after the checks pass? I hate Very. Never ordering anything from them.

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
LOL!!!!

I'm currently waiting on this little lot:

View attachment 791690

...but as you can see, it doesn't ship until end of October!:(:rolleyes:

Bought it using PayPal Credit (couldn't afford to buy it outright!) so I will be paying around £42 a month for it for the next 2 years:p

Ordered a couple of days after you and just the watch, but same delivery date. Hope the SSSB is worth it considering the wait.

Reactions: Dino F

azing

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2013
The North
Shame to see so many of you still waiting for SS versions. I really did get lucky the other day given the short supply. But I can promise you all, it is definitely worth the wait, I can't stop looking at my watch!

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Shame to see so many of you still waiting for SS versions. I really did get lucky the other day given the short supply. But I can promise you all, it is definitely worth the wait, I can't stop looking at my watch!
I know. Its a fabulous watch and that's why I am so frustrated to have such a long waiting time for a replacement. I am going to call Apple again tomorrow to add AppleCare and that will give me another opportunity to have another dig at them about the annoying delay after I was assured that the replacement would be a priority order. Bearing in mind that I got mine on release day from the Apple Store and now have a 5 week wait through no fault of my own, that has to be a reason to negotiate some free goodies.

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008
If I put clear nail varnish on my space grey aluminium will it make it look like a SBSS?

captpicar

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2015
Scotland
Just spoke to KRCS and they have 21 models of the SS 44 with a white band on their books. Turns out they are kept in Apple's warehouse and they will be dispatched from there.

So if anybody is looking for a SS 44 that is a good place to get one and change the band to which ever you prefer

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
Just spoke to KRCS and they have 21 models of the SS 44 with a white band on their books. Turns out they are kept in Apple's warehouse and they will be dispatched from there.

So if anybody is looking for a SS 44 that is a good place to get one and change the band to which ever you prefer
Just checked their site and they are reporting as out of stock with a 2 to 3 week delivery time...but it may be that they haven't updated their website

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.