Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thomyorke68

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
Looks like the SS drought is over. SS and SSSB in both sizes are showing as available to reserve for pick up today from Apple Stores in the North West (Liverpool / Trafford Centre / Arndale)

Yeah. In London, the pickup date is shown as 12 Nov

hoochy

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2015
Just checked and ordered 2 Nike series 4 from the apple website for instore pickup today, not many models in but worth a shot
Thanks for the heads up. I managed to order a 44mm Nike Space Grey for pickup first thing this morning. Seems to be a fair amount available for pickup, with deliveries still saying start of November online.

captpicar

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2015
Scotland
To anyone who has ordered via KRCS - do you normally receive a shipping confirmation email, and which courier do they tend to use?

Placed an order this morning for a SS 44mm (was promised they had stock and to expect delivery tomorrow), but other than the 'order processed' email haven't received anything or had any tracking details.
REc'd an email from them this morning saying it will be delivered today via ParcelForce. Also gave a tracking number

GarethR

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
REc'd an email from them this morning saying it will be delivered today via ParcelForce. Also gave a tracking number
Yep, I also eventually received an email from them this morning, although mine is with UK Mail. Would have been nice to get the dispatch email a little sooner though, but at least they've come through with stock and the promised next day delivery!

cambookpro

macrumors 604
Feb 3, 2010
United Kingdom
85_DED063_C64_E_4_F8_A_A056_B6_DAFF3_B43_F6.jpg

Picked it up this morning from Birmingham. Not 100% sure on the SG yet coming from a silver, but hopefully it'll grow on me!

hop

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
There still seem to be a bunch of 44 GPS Nike SG watches, and a few cellular ones available for pickup today in stores if anyone is looking for one.

JSRinUK

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2018
Greater London, UK
It arrived!

I've been worrying about the size, thinking it may be bigger or more bulky than my Garmin Vivoactive but I needn't have worried. It's a bit thicker, but the screen is a little narrower and, of course, the amount of screen used is much larger.

Attachments

• Garmin AW4 compare.jpg
    Garmin AW4 compare.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 209
Reactions: johnyslats

Satanic Goat

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2009
My EE order made on 21/09/18 arrived today. 44 Cellular aluminium SG. No notification or email from EE to say it was dispatched. Also despite me having the DPD app no notification, text or anything from them either. Arrived home to a sorry we missed you card. If I’d have had the normal one hour delivery slot I could have been at home. I work a 5 minute drive away from my house. Balls! Still it’s now coming again tomorrow, hopefully!

nanomess

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2009
If you have two Apple watches, do you need to sign up for two EE watch contracts to use them?

thomyorke68

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2018
Managed to grab a SS SB milanese this morning by checking istocknow...

Was live in Apple Regent street, made a flash purchase and within 5min stock was gone

image1.jpg

What time did you check iStockNow? Did they have any silver 40mm Milanese Loop?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.