Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lnpbk

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2020
Same for me too. Wondering whether it’s got lost on route ??
Same here. Although I spoke to Apple earlier who used an internal tracking tool apparently, which said that my watch had arrived in Netherlands on the 23rd.

BrianA787

macrumors member
May 2, 2015
Surrey, UK
Same here. Although I spoke to Apple earlier who used an internal tracking tool apparently, which said that my watch had arrived in Netherlands on the 23rd.

i suppose it’s possible that the processing facility there is simply overloaded and it’s taken them ages to process them. But seems odd after a couple of days of nothing.

lnpbk

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2020
i suppose it’s possible that the processing facility there is simply overloaded and it’s taken them ages to process them. But seems odd after a couple of days of nothing.
Yeah, it's not great. The Apple support agent also said that often DHL don't update their tracking until the item has landed in the UK. Judging from what I've been reading in this thread, it could well be true for a lot of people. The updates from DHL have been sporadic at best

jchatwood

macrumors member
May 5, 2015
Vicenza
Have any of you guys gone with the cellular model in the UK? I'm on BT Mobile, I don't think they have a cellular option for Apple Watch.
I’ve gone cellular too! I’m with EE and they offer a plan for the watch! Then again, BT own EE so maybe BT offer a plan too? ?‍♂️

mdavidson16

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2020
Have any of you guys gone with the cellular model in the UK? I'm on BT Mobile, I don't think they have a cellular option for Apple Watch.
I have recently moved from BT to O2 to ensure I have a cellular option, among other things. They didn’t have an option when I left - strange as I think I remember the cellular watch for sale on the BT Store at some point!

Feek

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2009
JO01
At least it's made it to the UK now. Amusingly, it's still showing an estimated delivery of today.

l5TV89u.png

Reactions: petev

e2783e2783

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2020
Like Apple does, the watches with delivery date Monday 28.09 and DHL are now on the move and will be delivered as promised on time. So enjoy your weekends and relax.

Screenshot 2020-09-26 at 00.40.24.png

skrew88

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2016
Luxembourg
Finally the watch arrived in Brussels... It will be delivered on Monday, as planned from the start... I thought I would have it sooner but well....

Reactions: Isaacd93

Dee2001

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2009
My DHL has just updated that it’s in Brussels and saying it’ll be delivered on Monday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.