Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TreMoLo666

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2020
I'm not from the UK but from Budapest, Hungary. Estimated delivery date is Oct 1 but it's still in processing state. Should I start to worry? Maybe things will speed up at the beginning of next week? I don't know :/

Attachments

• 791C44CD-137E-45D9-B4C2-573F95A20195.jpeg
    791C44CD-137E-45D9-B4C2-573F95A20195.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 196

GreggyDoom

macrumors newbie
Sep 25, 2020
I also finally got an update at 1:47am saying processed at Brussels. Estimated delivery from DHL has now also appeared and matches the one from apple. Maybe I will finally get it on Monday after all!

Feek

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2009
JO01
Mine left East Midlands at 03:23 this morning which means it's on its way to Ipswich. I didn't expect any updates over the weekend so it makes me wonder if they're going to do Saturday deliveries.

Reactions: joey_bigpuss

petev

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2013
I'm not from the UK but from Budapest, Hungary. Estimated delivery date is Oct 1 but it's still in processing state. Should I start to worry? Maybe things will speed up at the beginning of next week? I don't know :/

Also from Budapest, ordered on the 15th, got a "shipment information received" on the 19th and finally after one week, today I got a text from DHL saying that it'll be delivered on Monday, the 28th. Apple said 25th-29th in the Apple Store app and on the website they said it's coming on the 29th. So their estimate seems to be accurate, but it is indeed very strange that your order is still only "processing"... I hope it'll get updated soon!

antipodean

macrumors regular
May 2, 2014
Mine left East Midlands at 03:23 this morning which means it's on its way to Ipswich. I didn't expect any updates over the weekend so it makes me wonder if they're going to do Saturday deliveries.
I’ve been wondering that too. Mine arrived in Bristol at 6am this morning from East Midlands (before that it had been Eindhoven, Amsterdam and Leipzig). I assume Monday delivery at this point but could be pleasantly surprised if it arrives today.

jayvn7

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2020

Been a lurker for ages but wanted to sign up to reply to you — I’m in the UK and have a Gold SS, 2nd of Oct delivery date also still on “processing” so it’s not just you. I ordered it over a week ago. Hoping we’ll see movement by Monday. Seeing as ours are similar in design and delivery maybe they’ll be on the same flight??‍♂️

tomberry

macrumors newbie
Sep 26, 2020
Glasgow
F413CEDA-74F8-4F22-AEE6-9C105FC37F85.jpeg

I joined this morning just to say thank you for the updates and info people have posted in this thread. I was part of the ‘Forever in Eindhoven’ gang then when I went to bed last night I was being ‘Held in Leipzig.’ Woke up to find it’s made it to East Midlands then to my home city Glasgow for sort and delivery. Frustrating if I have to wait until Monday when I can almost touch it!

jfim88

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2016
Spain
I think I’ll have to wait...this is by far the unsuccessful release from Apple. All my past orders from Apple were received the next day after shipping with UPS.

fd4da3953f5f96dfd0b060048827d7ed.jpg

Reactions: petev

Baxdream

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2020
Finally mine has moved to Amsterdam. I originally was given 25th to 28th delivery so I think it’s justified to be a bit frustrated when you order as soon as the link went live

TreMoLo666

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2020
Been a lurker for ages but wanted to sign up to reply to you — I’m in the UK and have a Gold SS, 2nd of Oct delivery date also still on “processing” so it’s not just you. I ordered it over a week ago. Hoping we’ll see movement by Monday. Seeing as ours are similar in design and delivery maybe they’ll be on the same flight??‍♂️

Thank you for sharing, good to know I'm not the only one. I don't mind waiting a few days as long as there's no problem with the order. I'm always thinking things like this, I know, not a good thing :D I hope they are already on their way and we will get them on the promised date :)

ipaine

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
SS Graphite with Sport Loop shipped via UPS and due for delivery on 1 October.

Apple’s original delivery estimate was 2 October to 10 October.

Reactions: jayvn7

Duncan-UK

macrumors 6502a
Sep 17, 2006
Just had mine delivered and hurray! The music app once again allows individual scrolling through playlists from the phone and track selection. Could never understand why they took this away.

jayvn7

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2020
Thank you for sharing, good to know I'm not the only one. I don't mind waiting a few days as long as there's no problem with the order. I'm always thinking things like this, I know, not a good thing :D I hope they are already on their way and we will get them on the promised date :)

No worries - I think the same things hence why I was relieved to see someone else in the same boat!! ? Keep us updated and I'll do the same. Positive signs from @ipaine's recent update so fingers crossed!

ApplePenguin

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2020
Has anyone from the Leipzig hold had their watch out for delivery from Manchester?

That’s where mine is, and Apple say it should be delivered today, but no sign of it going out for delivery yet. Encouraged to see a couple of others get their texts though ☺️

Reactions: George Dawes

iSimon

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2008
Glasgow
Mine made it to Glasgow today too but no sign so far that it will go out for delivery today - still says delivered by unknown so I’d guess Monday at this stage.

Adapsys

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2009
Anyone had any luck with stock in store recently? My GPS space grey 44mm still has a delivery date of end of October.

Quackington

macrumors 6502a
Aug 12, 2010
England, UK
I’ve gone cellular too! I’m with EE and they offer a plan for the watch! Then again, BT own EE so maybe BT offer a plan too? ?‍♂️
Thanks. I don't think BT does.
I have recently moved from BT to O2 to ensure I have a cellular option, among other things. They didn’t have an option when I left - strange as I think I remember the cellular watch for sale on the BT Store at some point!
Good luck! I usd O2 for a few years a while back, the network was terrible for calls, often got 'network busy' when trying to make calls, especially on the weekend. And then when I left O2, friends on O2 I'd be calling weent straight to VM even when they were waiting for my call!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.