Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Do you plan on ordering the new iPhone 13 (2021) this September?

• Yes

Votes: 1,180 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 178 12.1%
  • Not sure/Maybe

Votes: 116 7.9%

• Total voters

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
Matte black iPhone 13 Pro Max incoming in 👇 LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!

Screen Shot 2021-09-10 at 6.35.18 am.png

My matte black 7+ was the sexiest iPhone owned to date. 13 max matte black this way please
Matte black all the way, going to look amazing, i'll take 5 please. 🙋‍♂️😂

Hopefully it's a deep black colour and not that light grey garbage they've been releasing lately.
Matte black all the way, going to look amazing, i'll take 5 please. 🙋‍♂️😂

Hopefully it's a deep black colour and not that light grey garbage they've been releasing lately.
You guys are going to convince me to order two iPhones again this year lol!

I’ll only order matte black iPhone if it’s all black and has that stealthy look. Like iPhone 7.

1631220744123.jpeg

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
You guys are going to convince me to order two iPhones again this year lol!

I’ll only order matte black iPhone if it’s all black and has that stealthy look. Like iPhone 7.

View attachment 1828875
Why not 😂 hopefully it's blacker than that, I want a jet black matte look. 😍

Make sure you put some money aside for the 16" m2 MacBook Pro 😱😂

Why not 😂 hopefully it's blacker than that, I want a jet black matte look. 😍

Make sure you put some money aside for the 16" m2 MacBook Pro 😱😂
So more like jet black but in a matte black pattern haha!

Oh yeah! Apple Watch and MacBook Pro 16”. This is going to be an expensive fall.

I may just stick with Bronze iPhone. Still debating about the Matte black iPhone. Hopefully we won’t be disappointed.

Reactions: LFC2020

DaRaider65

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2015
Lubbock, TX
Well well, looks like the Gang is coming back in :)

I Will upgrade from the 12PM gold cause, it’s what I do every year.

Intrigued by the bronze color, depends on how it looks on the back. One thing about the gold, love the sides, but the back is blech beige. I see lots of new vehicle have these weird pastel bluish-gray or pea soup green. Blech!

I like the idea of Jet matte or matte jet.
Will know in about 114 hours!

Well well, looks like the Gang is coming back in :)

I Will upgrade from the 12PM gold cause, it’s what I do every year.

Intrigued by the bronze color, depends on how it looks on the back. One thing about the gold, love the sides, but the back is blech beige. I see lots of new vehicle have these weird pastel bluish-gray or pea soup green. Blech!

I like the idea of Jet matte or matte jet.
Will know in about 114 hours!
Welcome back!!! I remember you from previous year iPhone 12 launch :) Glad to have you join the gang! Wow, only 114 hours left? Time is passing by so fast.

Last edited:

SloRide™

Suspended
Nov 13, 2020
Nice color 👌 don’t mind the graphite color, time for a change though, we haven’t had a deep black pro model, since the jet black 7.
Yep. Black and gunmetal have always been my colors. I'm still on the fence about the 13PM, though. I'm sure it will be an awesome phone, but I know I'm going to be dropping more than I should on a new MBP14 very soon. My MBAM1 has been the best laptop I've ever owned (yeah, I've had lots Macs and PCs over the years), but the wifey has her eyes on it. Just the excuse I need to go all out on a new MBP!

64447FF9-550D-428A-A366-374656662D63_1_201_a.jpeg

Yep. Black and gunmetal have always been my colors. I'm still on the fence about the 13PM, though. I'm sure it will be an awesome phone, but I know I'm going to be dropping more than I should on a new MBP14 very soon. My MBAM1 has been the best laptop I've ever owned (yeah, I've had lots Macs and PCs over the years), but the wifey has her eyes on it. Just the excuse I need to go all out on a new MBP!

View attachment 1828996
You should order the 16” with me. 🤪

SloRide™

Suspended
Nov 13, 2020
You should order the 16” with me. 🤪
It's just a little too large to pack around on my motorcycle while on the road exploring backroads and ghost towns 🤠 The smaller size is just right to carry in a saddlebag, toss in a backpack, etc. Compact size is important for those trips. I used to have a Canon 5d Mii camera, but it was too bulky and heavy to carry around so I sold it and got the Sony Alpha 7iii. It's been just the ticket and I prefer it's OS. I tried carrying around my iPad12.9, but I prefer macOS. Similar thought process. But I am weak...... so there still may be a new iPhone in my immediate future! I can see getting caught up in the thrill of it all on Tuesday. The upgrade program doesn't help 😉

Last edited:

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
Hey all,

Man if the black looks like the jet black or the slate gray like the iPhone 5, I will be all over that like white on rice.

I’m just torn on whether to get the 13 Pro or the Max, as I’ve really liked the 6.1” size but man that battery is tempting.

Hey all,

Man if the black looks like the jet black or the slate gray like the iPhone 5, I will be all over that like white on rice.

I’m just torn on whether to get the 13 Pro or the Max, as I’ve really liked the 6.1” size but man that battery is tempting.
The battery life, extra screen space and camera upgrades are very tempting for iPhone Pro Max model. But I have a feeling iPhone Pro may offer slightly better battery life because 120HZ screen won’t consume the battery as much as it would in an iPhone Pro Max.

swarlos

Suspended
Oct 18, 2015
The battery life, extra screen space and camera upgrades are very tempting for iPhone Pro Max model. But I have a feeling iPhone Pro may offer slightly better battery life because 120HZ screen won’t consume the battery as much as it would in an iPhone Pro Max.

Mmmm you really think so? I do love the smaller size iPhone.

SloRide™

Suspended
Nov 13, 2020
The pro-motion 120 Hz display may actually improve battery life since it adjusts the display refresh rate based upon movement of the content. So for a basically static display the refresh rate would be much lower than say while playing games or watching a movie.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.