Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Do you plan on ordering the new iPhone 13 (2021) this September?

• Yes

Votes: 1,180 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 178 12.1%
  • Not sure/Maybe

Votes: 116 7.9%

• Total voters

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
F40CBB21-FE5B-4E7A-B225-33F9B8F6D905.jpeg

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Thank you for providing the link. I'm getting very excited and anxious.

Which iPhone do you plan on ordering next month?
Not sure if I’m going to yet - we’ll see if there are any features that they announce for it that isn’t rumored. Planning on grabbing the watch more than phone this year, but my mind always changes so we’ll see 🤪

StaceyMJ86

macrumors demi-goddess
Sep 22, 2015
Washington, DC
First year I probably won’t upgrade yearly since the iPhone 4. I just don’t see the need to this year - I currently have the 12 pro max and AW 6, so my only purchase to Apple will be a new MAC book

I’m not upgrading this year either because I don’t want to use iOS 15 yet, until CSAM is throughly tested. Also there’s not enough rumored features to persuade me to upgrade. I do want to upgrade my Apple Watch S4, but again it have to use iOS 15 and I’m waiting for that.

I’m not upgrading this year either because I don’t want to use iOS 15 yet, until CSAM is throughly tested. Also there’s not enough rumored features to persuade me to upgrade. I do want to upgrade my Apple Watch S4, but again it have to use iOS 15 and I’m waiting for that.
Ahh! at least you'll me saving the $$$

Reactions: LFC2020

xenoako

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2021
It’s been 8am EST for a few years now. I couldn’t get in for 12 minutes last year to preorder my 12 Pro Max and I still got one on launch day.
I had so many complications that my order did not go through for maybe 50 minutes. My delivery date was weeks later, but I ended up picking up one on day of launch at my local Apple store. That scenario caused some confusion with the trade-in process, but everything worked out in the end.

I’m still holding onto my Rose Gold 7+. I just can’t part with the color. I do love the Pacific Blue on the Pro/Pro Max phones. The last few days, I’ve been looking at Rose Gold skins to make my phone feel brand new next month.
Maybe after Apple introduces the new iPhone… you will fall in love with the rose gold. My fingers are still crossed. Wouldn’t be surprised if you are up on pre-order night and placing an order 😈

I had so many complications that my order did not go through for maybe 50 minutes. My delivery date was weeks later, but I ended up picking up one on day of launch at my local Apple store. That scenario caused some confusion with the trade-in process, but everything worked out in the end.
Hope it’s going to be a smooth process for you this time around.

mikext

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2011
Dallas
Definitely swapping out the iPhone 12 mini this year. I'll wait until the Apple Event next month to decide whether or not I grab a 12 Pro or a 13 Pro. I have a dumb question: will I still be able to buy an iPhone 12 Pro once the 13 Pro launches, or do they sometimes take some of the previous models out of rotation once the new phone debuts?

Last edited:
Definitely swapping out the iPhone 12 mini this year. I'll wait until the Apple Event next month to decide whether or not I grab a 12 Pro or a 13 Pro. I have a dumb question: will I still be able to buy an iPhone 12 Pro once the 13 Pro launches, or do they sometimes take some of the previous models out of rotation once the new phone debuts?
I have a feeling Apple may discontinue the 12 series Pro and Pro Max models just like, how they did with iPhone 11 in 2020. Only iPhone 12 will be available to purchase in the year of 2021. This year we can only purchase iPhone 11. Pro and Pro max models do not exist through Apple.

Attachments

• F22AB430-5CEA-4505-8049-4F89E2FECC84.png
    F22AB430-5CEA-4505-8049-4F89E2FECC84.png
    1 MB · Views: 104
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.