Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Do you plan on ordering the new iPhone 13 (2021) this September?

• Yes

Votes: 1,180 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 178 12.1%
  • Not sure/Maybe

Votes: 116 7.9%

• Total voters

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I think I’ll go for it. Not used to a super big phone but I’m all about battery life :)
I’ve had the largest iphone since the 6 Plus (if Apple hadn’t released a big iphone that year, I was ready to jump to a Galaxy Note). I’ve flirted with the smaller iPhones occasionally, but I returned them: I love more text on screen, bigger photos and videos, better battery life, etc

Last edited:
I've had the Pro models the last few years, but now considering the max. Worried about it not fitting in my pocket, though :oops:😂
You'll get used to it. Once you start using a max model. You're going to hate going back and dealing with small model iPhones.

I personally love it because you get a better battery life, better camera, more screen ratio.

IBMlover

macrumors member
May 4, 2021
Austria
This is my first time buying an iPhone at release. Can you tell me if the iPhone cases (Apple and 3rd party) are usually available at release? Also, what about privacy screens/protection glass?

IBMlover

macrumors member
May 4, 2021
Austria
Sorry, it seems that I didn't specify my question enough. I mean direct at the Apple store (online). Not Amazon or any 3rd party seller.

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
This is my first time buying an iPhone at release. Can you tell me if the iPhone cases (Apple and 3rd party) are usually available at release? Also, what about privacy screens/protection glass?
I always buy a new case every year when I’m buying an iPhone at release. I always get Apple cases, as well. I just feel like they are better quality

HALE101

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2018
I sold my 12pm yesterday, using my old 6s . I gotta say that im actually enjoying using this smaller form factor. Touch ID is amazing. Battery is horrible cause it’s at 74 percent. I can’t wait till the 24th to get the 13pm :)

mikext

macrumors 6502a
May 26, 2011
Dallas
I sold my 12pm yesterday, using my old 6s . I gotta say that im actually enjoying using this smaller form factor. Touch ID is amazing. Battery is horrible cause it’s at 74 percent. I can’t wait till the 24th to get the 13pm :)
I loved my 6. It's probably my favorite iPhone.

I rode by the Apple Store today and decided to stop in. I currently have the mini but was playing around on the 12 Pro and I must say, I kinda miss that extra bit of screen. I'm still slightly torn between a 13 mini and a 13 Pro, but I'm definitely leaning more towards the bigger screen.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.