Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Do you plan on ordering the new iPhone 13 (2021) this September?

• Yes

Votes: 1,180 80.1%
  • No

Votes: 178 12.1%
  • Not sure/Maybe

Votes: 116 7.9%

• Total voters
Last edited:

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Good morning, people! Today is the day for the announcement to go out. My fingers are crossed!!!

it's confirmed :)

it is here!

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
This is new, don’t remember seeing it last year. 🤔

LETS GOOOO!!!!

78A62320-4C18-4A6F-A521-A4570282B90E.jpeg

SloRide™

Suspended
Nov 13, 2020
Happens to me as well, you’re not alone 🤦‍♂️😂
As you have likely already figured out, my weaknesses are (not including family and friends): Watches, motorcycles, Jeeps, then Apple products. Priorities, my friend 😉

If I become too chatty, or off-topic, feel free to boot me TheYayAreaLiving!

HURRY UP ALREADY!!! 🤦‍♂️ Going to be a very very very very long wait 🤦‍♂️😂

It's going to be a long wait after Apple announces the devices haha!

I really hope you order an iPhone 13 Pro Max. You might as well order it. You got nothing to lose and you only get to live once. haha!

• Love
Reactions: LFC2020

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
It's going to be a long wait after Apple announces the devices haha!

I really hope you order an iPhone 13 Pro Max. You might as well order it. You got nothing to lose and you only get to live once. haha!
18 days till they go on sale 🤭😳🤦‍♂️😂

We’ve got pretty good resale pricing here in 🇦🇺🦘 can get $1200 for my 12 pro max 🤔

60/40 at the moment, leaning towards upgrading 🤦‍♂️😂

As you have likely already figured out, my weaknesses are (not including family and friends): Watches, motorcycles, Jeeps, then Apple products. Priorities, my friend 😉

If I become too chatty, or off-topic, feel free to boot me TheYayAreaLiving!
Dipping my toe in the water

No way! Are you kidding? Love your collection of classic high-end watches and old-school cars. Feel free to be chatty. This thread will be exploding within the upcoming weekend. You'll be flipping pages haha!

Btw, you inspired me to get out of the city and go camping. I went out camping yesterday. It was amazing. Mount Charleston - Las Vegas, Nevada. Next time I will go more prepared, haha! I didn't get to see any animals but it was very peaceful and relaxing. Now, planning on going back next Saturday, LOL!

1631083653397.png

18 days till they go on sale 🤭😳🤦‍♂️😂

We’ve got pretty good resale pricing here in 🇦🇺🦘 can get $1200 for my 12 pro max 🤔

60/40 at the moment, leaning towards upgrading 🤦‍♂️😂
My friend, you should be at 90/10, LOL! You might as well get it since you have been testing all the public beta's do it for the A15 chip! Latest and greatest. All bringing you utmost performance.

Reactions: LFC2020
Very good points there. 🤔 you don’t work for apple do you? 😂
No, I don't. I've been upgrading every year since 2008. I Graduated High School, went to college, university, grad school. I've been upgrading every single year. Not going to stop, LOL.

Just here to share my passion, enthusiasm and dedication :)

• Love
Reactions: ksujoel and LFC2020

LFC2020

macrumors P6
Apr 4, 2020
No, I don't. I've been upgrading every year since 2008. I Graduated High School, went to college, university, grad school. I've been upgrading every single year. Not going to stop, LOL.

Just here to share my passion, enthusiasm and dedication :)
Why not, you’ve studied very hard for it. Break them servers once preorders begin. 👊😜

SloRide™

Suspended
Nov 13, 2020
No way! Are you kidding? Love your collection of classic high-end watches and old-school cars. Feel free to be chatty. This thread will be exploding within the upcoming weekend. You'll be flipping pages haha!

Btw, you inspired me to get out of the city and go camping. I went out camping yesterday. It was amazing. Mount Charleston - Las Vegas, Nevada. Next time I will go more prepared, haha! I didn't get to see any animals but it was very peaceful and relaxing. Now, planning on going back next Saturday, LOL!

View attachment 1828213
Let the madness begin!

I stayed in Summerlin three years ago and explored that area. Each year I hit the road for a couple of weeks and explore ghost towns and learn their history, and I had just driven down from Rhyolite (near Beatty). Some good photo ops there!

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Ready to snag up a 13 PM, most likely, but I hope they don't stagger the release like they did last year. I don't want to wait another couple of weeks or so before I can order the PM. I think last year, they did the Pro and the 12 first, then went with PM and Mini a few weeks after that.

HALE101

macrumors 6502
Mar 17, 2018
I sold my 12pm 2 days ago and using my old 6s . The 24th can’t come soon enough!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.