Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

wickedwahine11

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2013
At 5:20, in SoCal, it finally let me in after I was constantly refreshing the app on phone and iPad, plus Mac with Safari and Firefox. Got my 512GB Pro Max in Black. I am out of town until 9/29, so I scheduled my pickup for 9/24 (latest date allowed), after a call to the store yesterday told me they would hold it for 14 days. Fingers crossed she was right and I can get it on 9/29.

I said no trade in after it said at checkout that I could not do it in store and had to mail in the kit. Hoping I can actually trade my old one in store and get a refund to my credit card as someone advised on here in another thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5105973

coveysatellite

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2018
After about 20 minutes of refreshing the Veterans and Military Store page, I finally managed to get the iPhone 15 Pro Max 256GB Black Titanium! Delivery date is Fri, Sep 22! 😊

Reactions: gotong and Brad7

Payton34

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
Chicago, IL
Finally got all the way through and placed my order with a 9/22 delivery date. Definitely the most buggy the apps been in a while on a major release.

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpeg
    IMG_2083.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 35

darkfiber

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2008
Columbus, OH USA
Good grief... FINALLY at 8:25AM EST here in Columbus Ohio I got my order in. I am picking it up at my local Apple Store on Sat Sept 23rd (since I can't make it on Friday). That was pretty annoying all those errors. At first it couldn't call up my pre-order and when it did, Apple Pay kept giving me an error. Then I had to restart the find my pre-order status... etc... Never before has it been so hard to spend nearly $1800 in my life. :)

I pre-ordered a Natural Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max (1TB).

TheBeverage

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2014
Just helped a family member order a 15 Pro 256, clicking the link from the order setup email on a Mac was the only way to get the store to load.

Reactions: 5105973

karmamule

macrumors 6502a
Jun 13, 2008
Waltham, MA
STOCK UPDATE

The following have slipped to October 4th or later

Pro Max Natural - All sizes
Pro Max Blue 256 + 1TB
Pro Max White 256 + 1TB
Pro Max Black 1 TB

Because of the app store problems getting my pre-order info and having to fall back to web site my 256 pro max natural titanium got Oct 4 - 9. I immediately placed an order for white titanium same specs and at the time I did it that was still getting 22 September so I'm all set. I must have just made it under the wire with the white titanium!

But, knock on wood, we'll both have our phones well before our vacation on October 2. I'll just cancel the natural titanium.

Wow, this year was way more tense and drama-filled than last couple years!

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Wow, that was extremely confusing/stressful. The desktop websites didn't load until like 8:15am or so. The Apple Store app on my iPhone and iPad were erroring. Then the whole store app went down. I ended up ordering BOTH iPhones on my laptop. I feel like I'm in 2016? I love how I told someone that I've ONLY used the Apple Store app to pre-order. I finally submitted my pre-order at 8:20am via desktop website!!! 😮‍💨 I still have a 9/22 delivery date, so I guess I'm happy for now. 😀

IMG_7347.JPG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.