Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

tharitm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2009
Anyone got this error when trying to pre-order with Verizon on Apple.com? "This line is not authorized to activate through Apple Online Store."

David Knowles

macrumors regular
Oct 20, 2020
I got the order email but when I go to recent orders it’s not there.

Website and app on iPad still not available.

********!

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I think you are wrong. Same delays for some as last year. East Coast usually see no action until 8:07. I would complain to your ISP who is likely the reason site changes did not propagate to you.
This many people are either on the same ISP, or all of the ISPs having problems?

Jumpie

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
Atlanta
Seems like a lot of this going on this year

Attachments

• IMG_5980.jpeg
    IMG_5980.jpeg
    202.5 KB · Views: 44
Wow, that was extremely confusing/stressful. The desktop websites didn't load until like 8:15am or so. The Apple Store app on my iPhone and iPad were erroring. Then the whole store app went down. I ended up ordering BOTH iPhones on my laptop. I feel like I'm in 2016? I love how I told someone that I've ONLY used the Apple Store app to pre-order. I finally submitted my pre-order at 8:20am via desktop website!!! 😮‍💨 I still have a 9/22 delivery date, so I guess I'm happy for now. 😀

View attachment 2262934
Very nice! Congratulations. That's a pretty iPhone. Woo hoo!

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
Every year we have folks who are angry because they couldn't get in on the pre-order but this year was different. Server errors? IUP issues? Timing out? Apple Store going down AFTER the pre-order? Yikes. I was able to go through but this wasn't as seamless as previous years. Maybe the demand will be huge this year
Same here, and I am iUP. I guess I should consider myself really lucky that I got on with my iUP order

pedzsan

macrumors 6502
May 22, 2016
Leander, TX
I got in at 7:25 CDT. Ordered 1TB Blue Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max with AT&T as the carrier.

I’m glad about the USB-C connector. Soon I will have nothing but USB-C devices. The Log video footage and the ability to take immersive videos was two more reasons why I bought this year.

Reactions: killawat

yanksfan114

macrumors 6502
Jul 30, 2011
Anyone ever have success picking up a second phone early on launch day? My reservation is at 8:30am but my wife's isnt until an hour later at 9:30am. Would love to not have to come back or wait an hour if I can just get both at 8:30.

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
Pre-ordered one off the app. Pre-ordered our second through apple.com. Store and webpage both show only one order on my order history (apple.com order), but I received emails for both orders...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.