Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Thank you so much for everything! You’ve done so much work the last few years to make this such an extra festive time on this forum. I appreciate your energy and cheer!
Thank you! Once again, I'm very sorry for everything that happened here a few days ago. I'm still trying to recover from that and get past it. I don't wish that type of experience on anyone. It was horrible. But everything happens for a reason and I'm still here.

Thank you for all your love and support. I'll always have utmost respect for you.

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
Well i got the email from citizens that my iup is approved.

IMG_0214.jpeg

Nikos

macrumors 68000
Nov 20, 2008
New York
It may depend on if you are paying in full or Apple Monthly Installments. I paid in full and have not been charged yet.

I have one with monthly installments via Citizens and one paid in full, both on the same card, both for store pickup. I have one pending charge for $0.00.

Reactions: HeyMazza

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Got my pending charges with Chase on my credit card for my 2 phones. Ordered at 8:09AM CDT with confirmation emails at 8:10AM and 8:11AM.

Reactions: Brad7

t1m1t

macrumors regular
Oct 21, 2011
Just received the two loan approval emails from Citizens. Only one pre-order still showing up on my order though. Both order still showing “Order Placed” when checked via email.

VineRider

macrumors 65816
May 24, 2018
I have one with monthly installments via Citizens and one paid in full, both on the same card, both for store pickup. I have one pending charge for $0.00.
I think the monthly installments put the charge on. I initially did a pre-pre order with monthly installments and it hit my card. I deleted that one and did pay in full, and it didn't hit my card. When I deleted the pre-pre order it removed the charge from my card.

Reactions: Nikos

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
As always I got in at 8am and it errored out on my app so I had to go to the desktop and didn’t get in till 15 mins past 8am was able to use my pre order info though. Went through T-Mobile did a trade in but I will be picking up from the Apple Store on day 1. Don’t want my iPhone to get lost during transit and can’t trust delivery people or delivery pirates to steal my package so. This upgrade is totally not necessary and I was not planning to buy this one but I got swept up again this year. Luckily pre order wasn’t as bad as last year

Attachments

• Image 9-15-23 at 8.29 AM.jpeg
    Image 9-15-23 at 8.29 AM.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 37

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
Thank you! Once again, I'm very sorry for everything that happened here a few days ago. I'm still trying to recover from that and get past it. I don't wish that type of experience on anyone else. It was horrible. But everything happens for a reason and I'm still here.

Thank you for all your love and support. I'll always have lots of respect for you.
I’ve been on medication to hopefully fix a chronic health problem so I honestly missed whatever “that” was. I know only the love and care you’ve put into this thread.

And my goodness, another double iPhone order for you! I do wonder what you will do if Apple does sneak a burgundy iphone release on us this spring!

• Love
Reactions: CarolG and Brad7
I’ve been on medication to hopefully fix a chronic health problem so I honestly missed whatever “that” was. I know only the love and care you’ve put into this thread.

And my goodness, another double iPhone order for you! I do wonder what you will do if Apple does sneak a burgundy iphone release on us this spring!
You never know! Apple might surprise us with a Red iPhone (a seasonal color) if that were to happen. I'm going to sell one of my iPhones right away. Next year will be huge tho. iPhone Ultra!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.