Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
A BS greed fee. I'm not a fan of big government BUT it's BS like this that causes a need for regulation. Companies like this do it to themselves.
Hey! I have a government job lol. What are you trying to say lol... Just kidding, I get where you coming from. 100% agreed!

mizzourah

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
St. Louis, MO
for CarPlay use I prefer to use apple cables because these certified ones like the cable matters ones while they will work they'll be super stiff. the apple ones are a good mix of durability and flexibility.
I agree with this 100%, but as of now, Apple does not make a USB-C to USB-A cable and I don't want to use an adapter when I don't have to - just one more connection point. So I chose 'best available' right now.

Reactions: killawat

pbonitati

macrumors regular
Aug 25, 2015
Rhode Island
Had a hell of a time ordering this morning. I ended up using the Website instead of the app. Ordered 3 phones for family using 2 separate phones for the process lol. 2 for September 22 and 1 oct 4 I think it was.

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
1694786168463.png

Processing but still no charge on my Apple Car

Im on the east coast btw

Last edited:

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Does anyone know why did the Apple Store App went down 15 minutes after the pre-order opened up? That was so weird and strange. It also looks like it delayed the iPhone deliveries.
that is what happened to me. The natural titanium pre-order i had saved for pickup is now out of stock in my area for pickup on release day

My guess would be the sheer volume of users frantically refreshing and reloading on multiple devices.
But we do that every single year. I've never seen Apple Store go down after the pre-orders open. It's kinda of frustrating for people who have not placed their orders.

jbjarko

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2015
MPLS
I kept pulling error codes once it went live for 5 minutes or so. Finally it pulled up my pre-order and it was seamless from there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.