Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
This is the complete denim fit for your iPhone. 👖

View attachment 2263933
I’m not sold on the FineWoven… seems to scratch easily and collects a lot of lint. Will use it on the new phone for a few days and return if it damages easily.

Others have posted good Apple leather replacements like Mujjo do I might get that instead

Attachments

• IMG_0548.jpeg
    IMG_0548.jpeg
    467.4 KB · Views: 50

POWERPLANTHOMER

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2021
I have been getting Rockform cases every year, they are fantastic in that it sticks to anything metal. The mount I have for my sport bike is a few years old now, it works with every phone, every year.

Reactions: Wolfs

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I'm up to page 163 out of 186 now!! Inching closer. I did get charged tax for both iPhones earlier in the day. I also noticed that both iPhones are Preparing to Ship. This does seem earlier than usual? I feel like I used to change status on Saturday or Sunday? I guess this makes the chaos this morning worth it. I haven't gotten any emails from Citizens for either iPhone yet though. 😀

dannyyankou

macrumors G5
Mar 2, 2012
Westchester, NY
i think majority of us pick up at store people are still at order placed with a few at processing.
Yeah I figured. I was mostly joking, I'm not under any delusions lol. I realize Natural in 512gb is probably the most popular configuration in the entire lineup and it'll take them a while to get through all the orders.

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
I’m not sold on the FineWoven… seems to scratch easily and collects a lot of lint. Will use it on the new phone for a few days and return if it damages easily.

Others have posted good Apple leather replacements like Mujjo do I might get that instead
I feel like putting finewoven in a pocket with keys could scratch it 😳

islack

macrumors member
Oct 22, 2020
any hope for my "Arrives Oct 9 - Oct 16" to ship earlier? any precedent such a thing to have happened before?

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
I'm up to page 163 out of 186 now!! Inching closer. I did get charged tax for both iPhones earlier in the day. I also noticed that both iPhones are Preparing to Ship. This does seem earlier than usual? I feel like I used to change status on Saturday or Sunday? I guess this makes the chaos this morning worth it. I haven't gotten any emails from Citizens for either iPhone yet though. 😀
Agree totally. It was always Saturday before we saw any real movement. Like a flurry of activity in the middle of the night.

Reactions: Wolfs and Brad7

JBinPDX

macrumors 6502
Oct 19, 2021
Just received my Evergreen fine woven case. I don't think I'm a fan. It's too grippy for my taste — way more like suede than smooth leather. It doesn't feel like suede, though. I'm not sure what it feels like. It almost feels like cheap felt, except it has a definite weave. Picture is inside but with a splash of sunlight from a window. The color is way darker than shown online. I headed over to Amazon for a Lonli leather case. I just like leather. It's grippy enough not to slide too much, but not so grippy it's hard to get out of my pocket or purse.

IMG_7966.jpeg

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Has anyone received an email from Citizens Bank for the IUP? Ordered right at 8am and have already been charged the tax...My payment on my current phone is due tomorrow and they better not charge me for both...
I got the email from Citizens with my new account number at 6:46am this morning. All of us with a launch day phone last year have a payment due this week. If they end up charging it as a 13th payment, it will be refunded, as has happened in past years.

dudeski

macrumors regular
Aug 21, 2023
Just received my Evergreen fine woven case. I don't think I'm a fan. It's too grippy for my taste — way more like suede than smooth leather. It doesn't feel like suede, though. I'm not sure what it feels like. It almost feels like cheap felt, except it has a definite weave. Picture is inside but with a splash of sunlight from a window. The color is way darker than shown online. I headed over to Amazon for a Lonli leather case. I just like leather. It's grippy enough not to slide too much, but not so grippy it's hard to get out of my pocket or purse.

View attachment 2263964
apple ain’t ready for how many returns they’re about to get

Kylin370

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2017
I just chatted with Apple about my store pickup phone not being in processing, and they said they see no record of my order (even though I see it). Now I’m really worried something went wrong.
i wouldnt worry too much about in store pick up not being in processing. alot of people are saying it wont move into processing until the weekend or early next week. Also my chat rep told me to check back in 2 hrs (because i need to cancel a order) and its been like 8 hours and still no update. Pretty sure they dont know whats going on.

lindros2

macrumors 6502a
Mar 21, 2011
Hi Everyone! I have a question about pre-order pickup. I accidentally left my husband's name as the pickup contact when I placed my order. Has anyone had experience adding a person after they've already placed their order? Can you do this on your order status page or do I have to call? Thanks!
Gets tricky. I believe you can designate an alternative, but unsure if you can call later... for security reasons.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica

View attachment 2263964
Thats super dark. Its really a miss on this one. I know Apple is not going back to leather, but they are likely gonna try something else next year.

Eradik

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2011
Pacific Northwest
i wouldnt worry too much about in store pick up not being in processing. alot of people are saying it wont move into processing until the weekend or early next week. Also my chat rep told me to check back in 2 hrs (because i need to cancel an order) and it’s been like 8 hours and still no update. Pretty sure they dont know whats going on.
Yeah I hope that’s the case. Thank you! Hope you get yours figured out soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.