Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Thanks for replying...Im seeing the track tab..I dont see track by reference number
Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 4.18.30 PM.png

richardkor

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2015
There is a free level with no ads, but to get features such as notifications in dynamic island and other stuff you have to pay. there is a free trial though- the first flight that you log in the system gives you a free trial for the paid stuff. it's worth paying for though if you travel lots
There is a free level. Because i fly so much and my trips in my schedule can get imported into flighty i do the annual version that does it for me. :)

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Just received my Evergreen fine woven case. I don't think I'm a fan. It's too grippy for my taste — way more like suede than smooth leather. It doesn't feel like suede, though. I'm not sure what it feels like. It almost feels like cheap felt, except it has a definite weave. Picture is inside but with a splash of sunlight from a window. The color is way darker than shown online. I headed over to Amazon for a Lonli leather case. I just like leather. It's grippy enough not to slide too much, but not so grippy it's hard to get out of my pocket or purse.

View attachment 2263964
I got one in Pacific Blue and I'm not a fan either. It doesn't look, feel or smell like leather but it costs the same. The closest thing I can compare it to is my iPad Pro case.

Reactions: JBinPDX

lazyrighteye

Contributor
Jan 16, 2002
Denver, CO
@IceCool maybe this helps ease your mind…

Just got off the phone with Apple for the eleventeenth time today. Unfortunately, I’m looking to change both payment (from personal CC to my Apple Card) card and delivery option (from 9/22 in-store pickup to home delivery). The rep said it was possible to do both but right now, her system is seeing a 24 hour delay. She could confirm my order was good, but not on a place in the system where she could access anything to address that which I mentioned above. The recommended course of action she’s being told to communicate is for me to “call back tomorrow.” She said she’s never seen this many orders.

So for an iterative bump that no one wanted, for a company on the brink or collapse, I’d say it’s all smiles in the C-suite.

We melted Apple’s system. Impressive.

jealousguy86

macrumors 6502
Jan 11, 2011
I got the email from Citizens with my new account number at 6:46am this morning. All of us with a launch day phone last year have a payment due this week. If they end up charging it as a 13th payment, it will be refunded, as has happened in past years.
I was wondering about this, cuz I’m about to get charge #13 tomorrow, too. How do they refund that payment, do you need to tell them or does it happen automatically?

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
I snagged a Blue 512GB 15 Pro early this afternoon via the app and it was showing available for in store pickup 9/23, shipping times in the second/third week of October. Just set it for pickup and checked out with no hassle.

Reactions: Wolfs

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
My 15 pro max case just was dropped off...it's going to be a looooooog week 🙃
Its okay, my week will feel even longer as I had a USB A to C cable delivered today and my screen protectors tomorrow but other than that I have nothing phone related until the phone itself on Friday as I go caseless.

Although I did also decide to do a car radio upgrade so I'll have that to play with/install Tuesday/wednesday next week. Hopefully I can remain productive in class to prevent the constant checking of MR and Apple/UPS Tracking

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Just got off the phone with Apple for the eleventeenth time today. Unfortunately, I’m looking to change both payment (from personal CC to my Apple Card) card and delivery option (from 9/22 in-store pickup to home delivery). The rep said it was possible to do both but right now, her system is seeing a 24 hour delay. She could confirm my order was good, but not on a place in the system where she could access anything to address that which I mentioned above. The recommended course of action she’s being told to communicate is for me to “call back tomorrow.” She said she’s never seen this many orders.

So for an iterative bump that no one wanted, for a company on the brink or collapse, I’d say it’s all smiles in the C-suite.

We melted Apple’s system. Impressive.

Any particular reason (you feel like sharing) why you want to switch from in store pickup to delivery?

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I'm in queue to talk to Apple Support. I wonder if it's because I used a gift card to take out a pretty nice chunk of the price (cause why not??) and maybe they take longer to process???

CarolG

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2013
Northern California
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.