Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
For reference. Both of these tracking numbers have the EXACT SAME address. The inly difference is that on the line with my apt number, one of the tracking numbers had apt before my apt number, while the other just had the apt number
67b050e35a3646ada275928bd47b7d66.jpg

54c346ad46c395b0fc8e8080b77fc282.jpg

Ups system should be smart enough to know its the same damn address.
Ok - The quote you took of mine was more to @thatappleguytoday ’s possible issue with his tracking # not coming up fully.

The CGO in the “EAST SIDE OF CGO, CN refers to the code for Xinzheng Int’l Airport in ZhengZhou. Last year UPS flights went from Shenzhen to Alaska via S Korea. Will be watching UPS departures and trying to sync up with the UPS time stamps on my orders.
For Wave one: I'm expecting activity to hit overnight tonight or tomorrow morning. Happy and safe travels!

killawat

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
So I'm thinking of ordering another charging cable, because from the images on the Apple website it doesn't look like the tops near the charging port are reinforced like some of the other Apple cables have been and this one that we're getting doesn't appear to be woven either and I think a woven once with a reinforcement will last longer.

I've found these ones on Amazon from Anker - https://www.amazon.com/Anker-2-Pack...CJPZ1P/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

I'll be honest I've never used any cables or chargers that aren't Apple in the past so are these reliable and will they cause any issues with the phones? I know before some people have blamed 3rd party cables and chargers on bricking their devices and I don't need that.

Thanks all. :)
Anker offers a variety of cables in lengths that Apple simply refuses to consider eg 10 feet. They’re the only non Apple OEM that I trust for charging particularly high capacity battery packs and long cables (though I have some of their shorter stuff).

The company was founded by an ex Google employee that was unable to buy safe reliable cables a couple years ago so he decided To make his own and has been wildly successful.

Preparing for next year’s preorder debacle

ETA we are all thinking the same thing. We’re all scarred for life. 😂
I'm already terrified and scared to order the next year's iPhone 16 Ultra. This year's pre-ordering experience was a hot mess. It got me nervous already. Hopefully, Apple is ready.

How are you counting Wave groups. So far they are all just collecting at the Airport since we have not had a further scan than Arrived at Facility at ZhengZhou, CN.

Right now it looks like Truck waves until the next step starts posting in UPS.

Dave
9/16 - Wave 1 is one day ahead of 9/17 - Wave 2. We will find out if Wave 1 and Wave 2 will be departing from China together. Personally, I don't think they will. I think Wave 1 will depart first because they have more scanning set in place.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.