Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Shortcut, camera or even Silent mode.
That’s the way to do it. I think I’m just going to set mine up for Silent Mode only. I haven’t been using the action button on my Apple Watch Ultra at all. Sometimes I forget it’s even there.

I hope the Action Button does not end up like the Touch Bar. Apple likes to hype things up. Time will tell. Apple

I think iPhone 15 Pro Max Nat Ti continues to face delays until November.

1694953974253.jpeg

1694953991878.jpeg

Reactions: 5105973 and svish

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm very pleased to announce I have been assigned a tracking number. Both of my iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Nat Ti + Blue have a 9/16/2023 date stamp. They are also en route.

Last night I also checked the UPS App and it looks like the tracking number populated. Throughout the day it wasn't populating I’m not sure what took so long but it looks like UPS App was acting up. The good thing is both of my iPhones are traveling together. Safely. Hopefully, they will depart from China today. Let's see.

Natural Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB

View attachment 2265717

Blue Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB

View attachment 2265719
If you don’t mind, what app do you use for tracking? Been looking for a better one :)

I'm from New Zealand (a whole 15(?) hours ahead of eastern America) and I couldn't order on the official store web and app because it kept crashing on me so I had to pre order from a different store (Noel Leeming) instead. I at least thought that the app would work but I GUESS NOT. I got the Green 128GB Iphone 15 btw (the green looks really nice to me in my opinion)
Welcome! Thank you for being here.

Yes sir! The Apple Store App crashed from 0:03-0:05. After that it was game over and the App did not come back online for 20-30 minutes. Great call on ordering the green iPhone 15. Keep us posted! Good luck.

Reactions: 5105973 and svish

JWorld127

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2013
For people that ordered through AT&T what is the method to track? Ive ordered every iphone through Apple but this is the first time through AT&T....couldnt pass up that 1k trade in on my 13PM. thanks in advance!

Hey, I went from a Watch Ultra to a Watch SE 2. The Ultra is just much too big for my smaller wrists. I loved the design and the build quality, I loved the features, but it just got in the way. I was waiting for the Series 9, but it doesn't / didn't wow me enough to spend the money. I might find a used Series 8 for a good price? IDK. I'm content with the SE? I know that's weird considering I can't not have the newest flagship iPhone...
Man! I love my Apple Watch Ultra. I've gotten so many looks and compliments from random people about it. Especially when I'm rocking it with the Yellow Ocean Band. People always look at my AWU with a smile. In addition, the battery life has been amazing. 3 solid days on a single charge. It has not died on me once. Just truly remarkable. The SE is a cool model if you want to save money. I think you should go after the Hermes model 😎

ck713

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
Has anyone’s shipment departed China Mainland yet?

I wonder if we’ll see any leapfrogging this year as in some previous years between Origin scans and Departed scans…

09/17/2023
6:22 P.M.
On the Way
Arrived at Facility
ZhengZhou, China
09/17/2023
6:00 P.M.
Departed from Facility
ZhengZhou, China
09/17/2023
11:18 A.M.
Origin Scan
ZhengZhou, China
09/17/2023
10:06 A.M.
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
China
Mine is in the same palette!

Reactions: StudioMacs
I have seen a few post similar photos so makes no sense haha...some have full tracking scans and others like me are getting teased with xxxxxxx0000 "On The Way" info lol
Try calling UPS and see if they can give you the full tracking number. You may have to call UPS International Department. Here's their number.

1-800-782-7892 (Track a package and then keep saying agent until you get ahold of one).

Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:
They are probably positioning the pallets at the airport, in preparation for loading them into a cargo plane. Let’s see what tracking info, if any, gets updated today!
Possibly but I think it's the 🛃 customs cleareance that's taking its place. They take their sweet time.

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Flight Information (Take 2)

Sorry again for the false hope yesterday. I am guessing that flight was taking inventory for stores or carriers. We have the same inbound track as yesterday. However, that flight is not leaving for about another 7.5 hours out of Louisville. The flight should go from SDF-ANC-ICN again before eventually going to CGO. Once again, most of this is speculation and may be wrong again. Here is what I think will happen time-wise:

UPS176 SDF-ANC | Scheduled | Depart: 4:12PM EDT | Arrive: 6:35PM AKDT

UPS176 ANC-ICN | Best Guess | Depart: 9:00PM AKDT | Arrive: 10:15PM KST

UPS176 ICN-CGO | Best Guess | Depart: 12:30AM KST | Arrive: 1:15AM CST

Timeline-wise we are looking at the inbound flight making it to CGO at around 12:15PM CDT/1:15PM EDT on Monday.

There are now a lot of phones waiting to go out (including wave 1 and wave 2). The question is will we all make this next flight, or just wave 1?

Schedule-wise I'd expect the next operation out of CGO to be around 4PM EDT on Monday. For the flights going back to the USA, I'd expect the following. Again, this is just speculation.

UPS175 CGO-ICN | Best Guess | Depart: 4:00AM CST | Arrive: 6:45AM KST

UPS175 ICN-ANC | Best Guess | Depart: 8:45AM KST | Arrive: 11:15PM AKDT

UPS175 ANC-SDF | Best Guess | Depart: 1:15AM AKDT | Arrive: 11:00AM EDT

This will put our arrival into Louisville at around 10AM CDT/11AM EDT on Tuesday. Well over 2 days to clear customs for the import scan and then make their ways to the flights out to your destination cities on Thursday night.

I'll provide updates as I can.

Oridus

macrumors 65816
Oct 8, 2012
For people that ordered through AT&T what is the method to track? Ive ordered every iphone through Apple but this is the first time through AT&T....couldnt pass up that 1k trade in on my 13PM. thanks in advance!

You won’t get early info, I don’t believe. They’ll shop through FedEx, and you’ll see that tracking number arrive sometime between Wednesday or Thursday.

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
Congratulations! UPS tracking number was finally assigned. Try logging in and out from the App also use the Desktop version to see if you can see the tracking number. I’m sure you have a UPS myChoice account set up already.
Thanks! You're correct, I do already have My Choice haha

Still nothing in the app... No details via desktop site either.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Man! I love my Apple Watch Ultra. I've gotten so many looks and compliments from random people about it. Especially when I'm rocking it with the Yellow Ocean Band. People always look at my AWU with a smile. In addition, the battery life has been amazing. 3 solid days on a single charge. It has not died on me once. Just truly remarkable. The SE is a cool model if you want to save money. I think you should go after the Hermes model 😎

Ultra is so damn clean on yellow...meyer lemon leather loop for back in the day on Ultra

2kHd1jv.jpg

dave006

macrumors 68040
Jul 3, 2008
Just West of East
You can't track orders ordered through AT&T since they are bulk orders from China to AT&T Fulfillment centers and then broken down and labeled for individuals.

You will be able to track beginning on Thursday afternoon when Labels are printed. You should also receive an eMail from AT&T Thursday after about 3 PM CT with an update on activation process and a tracking number. It may ship via UPS or FedEx.

Dave

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.