Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
I looked around at some airports last night via satellite imagery. Had no idea UPS had so many cargo planes. ✈️✈️
Agreed! UPS is cool but sometimes they act funny. I wish Apple had used FedEx. They have way cooler-looking cargo planes. This is one of them.

McDonnell Douglas MD-11(F), FedEx - Federal Express​

1694956060363.jpeg

I just woke up and my partner’s iPhone (Wave 2) has had some movement:
View attachment 2265755
9/17 had movements overnight.

Your iPhone has been going through customs clearance. It takes time for them to process it. I have a feeling you guys will be departing China today.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Good morning! Happy Sunday,

I just woke up. Luckily, I was able to get 4 hours of sleep. It is September 17, 2023, at 5:00 AM sharp. I can't believe it's Sunday already. Where did this weekend go? Back to work tomorrow. So I hope today is going to be a long day. 🙌🏻

I'm glad to see movement for Wave 2 - 9/17 folks. Looks like overnight they were able to get the scans in and out. Still, no progress made for Wave 1.

It looks like 👨‍✈️ @FlightLevel310 will be having a flight briefing shortly. Really looking forward to that. Hopefully, everyone is going to have a great day today. Hang in there!

For Photo of the Day, I wanted to add something different. One of a kind! This place is dear to my heart.

The photo (below) was taken on February 19, 2023, at 10:20 AM with my iPhone 14 Pro Max.

💦 Snoqualmie Falls, Seattle, Washington.

View attachment 2265712

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Do you need a paid My Choice account? I used my phone number to track by reference and found the shipment but it’s not showing in my choice.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Good morning! Happy Sunday,

I just woke up. Luckily, I was able to get 4 hours of sleep. It is September 17, 2023, at 5:00 AM sharp. I can't believe it's Sunday already. Where did this weekend go? Back to work tomorrow. So I hope today is going to be a long day. 🙌🏻

I'm glad to see movement for Wave 2 - 9/17 folks. Looks like overnight they were able to get the scans in and out. Still, no progress made for Wave 1.

It looks like 👨‍✈️ @FlightLevel310 will be having a flight briefing shortly. Really looking forward to that. Hopefully, everyone is going to have a great day today. Hang in there!

For Photo of the Day, I wanted to add something different. One of a kind! This place is dear to my heart.

The photo (below) was taken on February 19, 2023, at 10:20 AM with my iPhone 14 Pro Max.

💦 Snoqualmie Falls, Seattle, Washington.

View attachment 2265712
Beautiful @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️!

I was there 2021. Here’s my version:

IMG_1555.jpeg

(screenshotted from my IG)

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I'm very pleased to announce I have been assigned a tracking number. Both of my iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB Nat Ti + Blue have a 9/16/2023 date stamp. They are also en route.

Last night I also checked the UPS App and it looks like the tracking number populated. Throughout the day it wasn't populating I’m not sure what took so long but it looks like UPS App was acting up. The good thing is both of my iPhones are traveling together. Safely. Hopefully, they will depart from China today. Let's see.

Natural Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB

View attachment 2265717

Blue Titanium iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB

View attachment 2265719
What tracking app are you using? I’ve been looking for one since Deliveries basically stopped updating their app? I use Parcel as a free user and it seems ok, but I don’t get push notifications since I’m a free user. Wonder if it’s worth paying?

Apple_Tiger

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2023
What tracking app are you using? I’ve been looking for one since Deliveries basically stopped updating their app? I use Parcel as a free user and it seems ok, but I don’t get push notifications since I’m a free user. Wonder if it’s worth paying?
Aftership as another one. I use it and is linked to my email. Anytime I order, it automatically pulls and keeps me updated without having to search my own for tracking.

Beautiful @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️!

I was there 2021. Here’s my version:

View attachment 2265763
(screenshotted from my IG)
Thank you for posting this. Beautiful shot! What a magical place right? When I went there it was so rainy and foggy I couldn’t see anything. I was so mad because I woke up super early and drove 1 hour to get there. I was like I’m not about to leave like this so I stayed there for 2-3 hours waiting for the rain and fog to clear up. Also did the whole hike.

This was my first view when I got there. Could not see a jack thing. The iPhone 14 Pro Max camera picked it up. It was beautiful.

Attachments

• IMG_3210.jpeg
    IMG_3210.jpeg
    778.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
AfterShip App. It's been the most reliable App for me. Just make sure you include your email with the App and it syncs everything automatically including USPS scans. It also sends you notifications. Give it a shot :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.