Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

FlightLevel310

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2021
Agreed! UPS is cool but sometimes they act funny. I wish Apple had used FedEx. They have way cooler-looking cargo planes. This is one of them.

McDonnell Douglas MD-11(F), FedEx - Federal Express​

View attachment 2265756
ummmmm

UPS_McDonnell_Douglas_MD-11_SYD_Gilbert-1024x640.jpg

hungryteresa

macrumors 6502
Aug 15, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
AfterShip App. It's been the most reliable App for me. Just make sure you include your email with the App and it syncs everything automatically including USPS scans. It also sends you notifications. Give it a shot :)
Okay! I’ll set it up when I’m back home. For now I entered my two UPS tracking numbers. Thanks!😊

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
Ahh! So you do have the tracking number. Not sure if ur part of wave 1 or wave 2.
Yeah. I get the “limited info for security reasons” message. I am hoping My Choice populates today to see where it is. I don’t have high hopes though. Didn’t happen last year either. Had to wait till it hit the states to get tracking from Apple.

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
Thank you for posting this. Beautiful shot! What a magical place right? When I went there it was so rainy and foggy I couldn’t see anything. I was so mad because I woke up super early and drove 1 hour to get there. I was like I’m not about to leave like this so I stayed there for 2-3 hours waiting for the rain and fog to clear up. Also did the whole hike.

This was my first view when I got there. Could see jack thing. The iPhone 14 Pro Max camera picked it up. It was beautiful.
That place is beautiful even when it is foggy! Did you hike down and go near the waterfall?

We only went there to see the waterfall, not hike. If I remember it correctly, it was also foggy that day but it was not raining. It was stunning. hope to come back soon this time with iPhone 15 PM And better weather!

Yeah. I get the “limited info for security reasons” message. I am hoping My Choice populates today to see where it is. I don’t have high hopes though. Didn’t happen last year either. Had to wait till it hit the states to get tracking from Apple.
Damn that sucks! I wonder if UPS scans are lagging behind. It would suck if it does happen to you again this year. 🙏🏻

Reactions: goneeuro02

anthony13

macrumors 65816
Jul 1, 2012
Verizon, ordered hours after launch so I’m at October 6th. 256gb titanium max pro. Stepping down from 512gb because I never came close to using it.

sumarlidason

macrumors member
May 21, 2021
Can we hear more from folks who had their early October dates see movement? My friend got an October date :(

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I'm already terrified and scared to order the next year's iPhone 16 Ultra. This year's pre-ordering experience was a hot mess. It got me nervous already. Hopefully, Apple is ready.
@TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ you know I want the new stuff in the 16 Ultra shall we call it. Feel the same but my faith in apple and its servers/apps was shaken and shades of other times when it failed and i had to wait (terrible first world problem I know) for several more weeks and wrong time of month. It seems like they never get this righit when nearly half time this happened over past few years.

My plan is to do the preorder and pre preorder, and if the preorder fails I might cancel and just buy my. 16 Ultra outright from a Best Buy preorder having it sent to my local store (no near Apple Store) and when it gets there it gets there and I go and pick it up.

And as some have said perhaps waiting for mid cycle to upgrade and buy the 16 Ultra then from apple when things are more normal LOL. So I have three choices next year but hope the first preorder plan works. But for now looking forward to my 15 ProMax

xxray

macrumors 68040
Jul 27, 2013
This might make me sound a bit idiotic, but one of the reasons I’m so excited for Friday is I ran out of screen protectors for my 14PM. My current one is cracked and gets oily easily since the fingerprint resistant coating has warn off. I’ve needed a new screen protector for like a month or two but refused to spend the money since I knew I was upgrading soon. Can’t wait to have a crystal clear display again!

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
This is going to be a really dumb question lol

When looking at My Choice tracking, under “To Me”, does that go off of the address you assigned to your MC account? Or can a package that you ordered being delivered to a different address show up there as well?

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
This is going to be a really dumb question lol

When looking at My Choice tracking, under “To Me”, does that go off of the address you assigned to your MC account? Or can a package that you ordered being delivered to a different address show up there as well?
No dumb questions :). I think it goes off address. I’ve seen packages show up from small contests I’ve won and things too.

Reactions: HDJulie and IceCool
That place is beautiful even when it is foggy! Did you hike down and go near the waterfall?

We only went there to see the waterfall, not hike. If I remember it correctly, it was also foggy that day but it was not raining. It was stunning
Yes, I did. It's a good 30-45 min hike down but getting up was not fun. It was brutal 😂 the best part was I was down there all alone nothing but privacy and I stayed there for good 1-2 hours before people started to show up. I could have stayed there all day. I recommend hiking down there. It’s worth it!

Here's the video version of it.

Btw, I just got back from my 3rd vacation from Chicago and I had a blast. I felt so connected with the city. Diversity and positive energy are all over the city and it follows you everywhere. I will never taste another pizza unless it’s from Chicago. I’m scared to order pizza now from dominoes and papa johns lol it won’t be the same ever.

The new iPhone 15 Pro Max is amazing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.