Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
I think it’s still stuck in china but see Ky mentioned, I guess that’s where it’s headed
View attachment 2265746
Is this an AfterShip status page?

Last year that app caused some craziness on the thread because the updates were happening for the US clearance side and the china/east Asia activity simultaneously. Because of the IDL, there were events in Kentucky that looked like they were happening BEFORE what was going on in East Asia.

I know @Brad7 remembers that at least. 😆

goneeuro02

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2016
I won't be able to track flights this year since my university apartment doesn't work with UPS MyChoice. I can confirm that a shipment was listed for Sep 22 delivery when tracking by reference at the time everyone was reporting tracking numbers for wave 1! View attachment 2265812
Im in this same boat. Got the last four tracking by reference, but nothing in My Choice.

that video - makes me regret not doing the hike! it is so beautiful.
did you get deep dish pizza from Lou Malnati’s or Giordano’s? Glad you had a great time here in my city!

are you also part of Wave 2? can’t wait for our iPhones to get in our hands. I ended up getting the Natural Ti. 😅 i saw a hands on video of that color and it just looks stunning.
Yeah! Hiking down there was worth it and I didn't want to leave. It was a struggle to convince myself to leave from there.

I sure did. I tried Giordano's. It was delicious. Didn't like waiting for 45 minutes but it was worth it. Their pizzas are small.

I also went to rated #1 best deep dish pizza in the city of Chicago Pequod's. It was worth the 1-hour late-night drive and they forgot to bring my pizza so they told me it was on the house. The manager felt so bad. He kept apologizing and told me drinks and pizza were free. Their whole staff kept coming to check up on me. Waited for 2 1/2 for this pizza 😆 but it was free so all good..

The iPhone 15 Pro Max offers a great battery life.

Attachments

• IMG_3211.jpeg
    IMG_3211.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 1694959435338.jpeg
    1694959435338.jpeg
    468.2 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA

Last year that app caused some craziness on the thread because the updates were happening for the US clearance side and the china/east Asia activity simultaneously. Because of the IDL, there were events in Kentucky that looked like they were happening BEFORE what was going on in East Asia.

Yup. It’s been accurate for other orders I’ve made for things like Google pixel but definitely shows more internal scans for this one I think. It said my phone had an update at like 12:20 last night but nothing showing.

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014
I’ve been using the AfterShip App. It’s been very reliable for me. Let me know what you think of it.
I use both @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ . Aftership first image and UPS second as of this morning (9:05 AM CDT). Aftership often gets a few of the scans that UPS misses as the shipping goes in to high gear. We shall see fun to use both.

Notice the one clear difference today. Aftership puts the label creation in proper time stamp order where as the label creation though much later is first on UPS tracking…

IMG_8113.jpeg
IMG_8114.jpeg

rjjacobson

macrumors G3
Sep 12, 2014

Thats true also @julit0 but Aftership gave more of the population of scans ahead of UPS even with that happening LOL

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
I have the last four digits of tracking. Should I expect the tracking to just populate under “Track” in the UPS app at some point when I refresh it?

I’ve missed too many years of tracking at this point because of all my past preorder issues, so I just want to make sure I’m right.

Reactions: 5105973
I use both @TheYayAreaLiving 🎗️ . Aftership first image and UPS second as of this morning (9:05 AM CDT). Aftership often gets a few of the scans that UPS misses as the shipping goes in to high gear. We shall see fun to use both.

Notice the one clear difference today. Aftership puts the label creation in proper time stamp order where as the label creation though much later is first on UPS tracking…

View attachment 2265822 View attachment 2265823
I’m trying to wonder how is @TruthWatcher412 tracking shows more data. It looks like he has passed the Custom Cleareance too. Ours doesn’t show that. Weird!

Thats true also @julit0 but Aftership gave more of the population of scans ahead of UPS even with that happening LOL
AfterShip App gives you more internal scanning. I was hoping we were not going to talk about the App this year because it confused a lot of people last year and chaos erupted 😂. You just have to know how to use it and how to read the scans.
@julit0 and @Brad7 are master at it.

Last edited:

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
I’m trying to wonder how is @TruthWatcher412 tracking shows more data. It looks like he has passed the Custom Cleareance too. Ours doesn’t show that. Weird!
Yeah I have no idea. I have My Choice Premium if that matters but otherwise I just copy/pasted my tracking number into AfterShip originally lol

Maybe I’m wave 0 or 0.5 😬

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.