Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

stormchasejg

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2014
East Preston, UK
I'm a little confused about USB-C charging if someone can help me out. Will I still be able to use the several iPhone charging bricks I already have with a USB-A to USB-C cable?
Yes you can if you have a USB A to C cable your old type A bricks will still work albeit you won't have fast charging as that requires USB-C, but type A will work for slow charge and data transfer.

Ok, as I anticipated after seeing the partial tracking number before I went to bed, I now have the full one on UPS MyChoice, FINALLY! :) Everyone in Wave 2, is this what you are seeing? View attachment 2265878
Excellent! Yes, you are a member of glorious Wave 2. Happy and safe travels! ✈️

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
AfterShip App gives you more internal scanning. I was hoping we were not going to talk about the App this year because it confused a lot of people last year and chaos erupted 😂. You just have to know how to use it and how to read the scans.
@julit0 and @Brad7 are master at it.
If you use this app, just remember the scans are in local time. China is 13 hours ahead.
IMG_1559.jpeg

Nope. I’ve tried searching by phone# and order#(minus 2). Nothing on MyChoice yet either.
Damn! Sorry to hear that. Maybe there is a Wave 3 after all. In the past, I have seen people getting to the US using an International Cargo flight carrier such as CargoLux. Not sure if that’s the case this year. Still too early to determine that.

Keep us posted throughout the day, please.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
Damn! Sorry to hear that. Maybe there is a Wave 3 after all. In the past, I have seen people getting to the US using an International Cargo flight carrier such as CargoLux. Not sure if that’s the case this year. Still too early to determine that.

Keep us posted throughout the day, please.
I've had nothing but a reference number hit (using either my phone number or order number less 2 works) since early yesterday. No actual tracking number or anything in UPS mychoice.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Apple needs to regulate or update their bots. I have received in the past hour:

Last chance to pre-order your preferred iPhone.​

SIX emails from them, telling me :

Don’t forget to complete your iPhone pre-order.​

I'm in the first wave, two PM's one blue and one nat, sitting in ZhengZhou with the rest of you.

I can’t wait for the reviews!
Same but they are all scripted. Marketing talk. Approved by Apple Marketing Team. Focused on saying, best battery, best screen, best camera... best everything.. you get the idea.

Of course, they are not going to say anything bad. Don’t want to miss out on not getting an invite from Apple to a WWDC or Apple Event.

Real reviews are when we get our hands on our iPhone 15 Pro Max.

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Same but they are all scripted. Approved by Apple Marketing Team. Of course, they are not going to say anything bad. Don’t want to miss out on not getting an invite from Apple to a WWDC or Apple Event.

Real reviews are when we get our hands on our iPhone 15 Pro Max.
This is why Flossy Carter doesn’t get a review unit. Dude is unfiltered and I love it.

This is why Flossy Carter doesn’t get a review unit. Dude is unfiltered and I love it.
Right! We know Apple hates unfiltered and raw people.

Check this video out. This is a pretty interesting real-life story. Worth watching! The truth is ugly. It gets brutal with the silent treatment. Apple is very cautious.

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
That’s the way to do it. I think I’m just going to set mine up for Silent Mode only. I haven’t been using the action button on my Apple Watch Ultra at all. Sometimes I forget it’s even there.

I hope the Action Button does not end up like the Touch Bar. Apple likes to hype things up. Time will tell. Apple
I love my Touch Bar...
That’s the way to do it. I think I’m just going to set mine up for Silent Mode only. I haven’t been using the action button on my Apple Watch Ultra at all. Sometimes I forget it’s even there.

I hope the Action Button does not end up like the Touch Bar. Apple likes to hype things up. Time will tell. Apple
I absolutely adore my touch bar...Its the reason I have held off on upgrading my laptop...I use it for Passwords, its awesome

surfzen21

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2019
New York
I put a 15 Pro 256gb in my cart the morning of pre-order day with a delivery date on launch day but didn't pull the trigger because I was thinking of getting the Max instead.

Pulled the trigger later that day and the delivery time slipped to October 2-4.

After thinking about it more, I may cancel and go for the Max after all. The deliver time is now Oct 17-24. :confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.