Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

dweb619_2

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2015
Colbert Nation
Same but they are all scripted. Marketing talk. Approved by Apple Marketing Team. Focused on saying, best battery, best screen, best camera... best everything.. you get the idea.

Of course, they are not going to say anything bad. Don’t want to miss out on not getting an invite from Apple to a WWDC or Apple Event.

Real reviews are when we get our hands on our iPhone 15 Pro Max.
I don't know about that. When the 13's came out, the Verge said something to the effect of "Don't get this iPhone. The only upgrade is only 5G, which isn't a big deal as they are making it out to be." also, Mr mobile goes hard on the iPhone all the time, and he got his first invite this year.

Plus, MKBHD doesn't seem like the dude that could be bought.

I love my Touch Bar...

I absolutely adore my touch bar...Its the reason I have held off on upgrading my laptop...I use it for Passwords, its awesome
I miss Touch Bar too. It was perfect for me to skip a YouTube commercial without adding an ad blocker.

zonai

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2022
Same but they are all scripted. Marketing talk. Approved by Apple Marketing Team. Focused on saying, best battery, best screen, best camera... best everything.. you get the idea.

Of course, they are not going to say anything bad. Don’t want to miss out on not getting an invite from Apple to a WWDC or Apple Event.

Real reviews are when we get our hands on our iPhone 15 Pro Max.
Have you ever read Brian Chen’s reviews for the New York Times? Every year he tells people not to buy a new iPhone 😕

I don't know about that. When the 13's came out, the Verge said something to the effect of "Don't get this iPhone. The only upgrade is only 5G, which isn't a big deal as they are making it out to be." also, Mr mobile goes hard on the iPhone all the time, and he got his first invite this year.

Plus, MKBHD doesn't seem like the dude that could be bought.
Agreed! MKBHD is the real one.

Clingpeach

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2014
Ultra is so damn clean on yellow...meyer lemon leather loop for back in the day on Ultra

2kHd1jv.jpg

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
Yes you can if you have a USB A to C cable your old type A bricks will still work albeit you won't have fast charging as that requires USB-C, but type A will work for slow charge and data transfer.
Good to know. I have USB-C power adapter, model A1720. Will this work for fast charge? Or is this a type A brick that won’t fast charge?

I put a 15 Pro 256gb in my cart the morning of pre-order day with a delivery date on launch day but didn't pull the trigger because I was thinking of getting the Max instead.

Pulled the trigger later that day and the delivery time slipped to October 2-4.

After thinking about it more, I may cancel and go for the Max after all. The deliver time is now Oct 17-24. :confused:
Sorry that happened to you. Some models are delayed until November.

Go with the iPhone Pro Max. Best of the best. I love the screen size. More battery life. More screen ratio. More of Everything.

OAG7

macrumors member
Dec 24, 2020
Central Ohio
Order email says 2-4 October to home address. Order completed as quickly as I could but Military Order site did not come up here until 8:14. What is the chance it comes early?

IceCool

macrumors 6502a
Jan 31, 2019
United States of America
UPS lady was the definition of unhelpful. Said my reference number pulled up nothing - and I know that’s not true LOL

She told me I could create a second MC account using the correct address and it should show up (I also asked if it mattered that it already started shipping and she said it doesn’t). Otherwise, she basically gave me the middle finger and told me I could wait to see if it shows up via phone number.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
I haven’t been able to find one yet.
I have not -- but I can see the last 4 digits of my reference #. But no UPS tracking. Are you, by any chance, getting a trade-in kit (to mail in your old phone for trade in)? I'm getting a trade-in kit sent along with the phone -- so maybe that's the hold up? Different batch for those maybe?

UPS lady was the definition of unhelpful. Said my reference number pulled up nothing - and I know that’s not true LOL

She told me I could create a second MC account using the correct address and it should show up (I also asked if it mattered since it already started shipping and she said it doesn’t). Otherwise, she basically gave me the middle finger and told me I could wait to see if it shows up via phone number.
UPS always be acting tough nowadays. I would call back and request to speak to a Sr. Come on! No! Don’t create a second account. Why would she suggest that? They trying to play you or what?

• Love
Reactions: IceCool
In other news, iOS 17 is coming out tomorrow. I will be updating my iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPad Pro, Apple Watch Ultra etc.. And making sure I have a good iCloud backup with the new OS for the iPhone 15 Pro Max when it arrives.
Excited for iOS 17 to be officially released. I’ve been texting it since beta 1 was out in June. It’s pretty solid! High Performance is all over the place. You are going to love it.

fryfrkhlly

macrumors 6502a
Jan 29, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
I have not -- but I can see the last 4 digits of my reference #. But no UPS tracking. Are you, by any chance, getting a trade-in kit (to mail in your old phone for trade in)? I'm getting a trade-in kit sent along with the phone -- so maybe that's the hold up? Different batch for those maybe?

I am! I am also one of the few standard iPhone 15. So I’m wondering if mine just may not have been scanned yet either. I did go PTS yesterday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.