Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Anyone hit an Apple Store yesterday or plans for today? Curious to know if they wiped all the leather MagSafe wallets and watch bands off the floors already. Def wanna scoop up before they go extinct with this finewoven trash coming in. Usually they have the floors set for launch day before getting rid of the old.
I’m not too sure if you can find it. Check this out. Don't want you going down there and wasting your day, time, and gas. I would double-check.

IMG_3215.jpeg

AlanShutko

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2008
So just curious, I thought I would track through this app, also, since you mentioned it; but how do you get the additional tracking info? I entered my UPS tracking number and all it is giving me is the same tracking info that UPS MyChoice is showing.

More tracking info shows in the iPhone app than on the website. They nerfed the website display sometime during covid when all the carriers were having delays.

Reactions: LK2020

chasers

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2011
I bought the same ones for Car Play as well.

speaking of Apple Car Play…do you or anyone reading this post know why on FaceTime the caller cant see my video but I can see theirs while connected to ACP whether it’s wireless or connected to USB-C? I have a 2022 Infiniti QX50.

Wolfs

macrumors 68000
Oct 17, 2020
IMG_3348.jpeg
Wasn't there a blinds or carpet seller that had a better online UPS tracking system that showed everything? I think we used to use something like that.
Village drapes! I still use them all the time for tracking other stuff
Product Red Regular iPhone Decoded 🔴

View attachment 2265801

Which Product Red iPhone shade do you like the best?
the darker red shades

Oh I thought you meant FedEx had a plane UPS did not. Personally I think they are both ugly paint jobs.
i like the clean CargoLux livery

TruthWatcher412

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
In other news, iOS 17 is coming out tomorrow. I will be updating my iPhone 14 Pro Max, iPad Pro, Apple Watch Ultra etc.. And making sure I have a good iCloud backup with the new OS for the iPhone 15 Pro Max when it arrives.
I don’t remember, if I’m on RC, do I get a final update tomorrow? They’re basically the same aren’t they?

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
I come from a military/aviation family so I would love that. Even my dog can distinguish jet noise and wants to go outside to see when the fighters fly over. Also, I totally track Mr Wolfs. Gotta know when to make the house look like I’ve been working all day instead of scrolling on here 😂

my family hates me for using this feature all the time. When the Apple ad with the iPhone in the haystack was in heavy rotation I felt so validated.

I can’t add it either, if I knew why I would
Do you have the bridge? It's a separate piece that allows you to add it to HomeKit

Wasn't there a blinds or carpet seller that had a better online UPS tracking system that showed everything? I think we used to use something like that.
I believe it was CargoLux. I wish Apple would use them to ship the iPhones. It was fun tracking with them during iPhone 12 line up.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.