Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

iPhone4Life1

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2016
Hopefully traveling!
I think it was this one! (888) 201-6306

Strangely, I was transferred to Apple and they transferred me back to Citizens? The lady at Citizens was awesome, asked a few details and had it for me!
So I called, got a super helpful guy who got me the account number, but was dumbfounded on why I was charged a 13th month for my 14, but not the first month on the 15th.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
UPS lady was the definition of unhelpful. Said my reference number pulled up nothing - and I know that’s not true LOL

She told me I could create a second MC account using the correct address and it should show up (I also asked if it mattered that it already started shipping and she said it doesn’t). Otherwise, she basically gave me the middle finger and told me I could wait to see if it shows up via phone number.

That's why I did not even bother, customer service with UPS and most carriers are pitiful. UPS still hates me lol so just going to sit this Sunday out and see what tomorrow brings

ozrPCLe.png

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
I have read many positive reviews about Anker products so I want to ask before I order.

what’s the best Anker adapter that supports fast charging for iPhone 15 PM? I saw this 20W Nano Anker.
USB C Charger Block 20W, Anker 511 Charger (Nano Pro), PIQ 3.0 Compact Fast Charger for iPhone 15/15 Plus/15 Pro/15 Pro Max, 14/13/12 Series, Galaxy, Pixel 4/3, iPad (Cable Not Included) https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Charger-Durable-Compact-Included/dp/B099F558S1

is it safe to use adpater with higher watts than 20W? Will it make difference in speed of charging? Does having a specific cable matter too?

i also want to get this 3 in 1 adapter but I want to make sure it supports fast charging for my iPhone when I also simultaneously charging my Macbook Pro 14” M1 without decreasing the charge speed.

Anker USB C Charger, 735 Charger (Nano II 65W), iPad Charger, PPS 3-Port Fast Compact Foldable for MacBook Pro/Air, iPad Pro, Galaxy S23, Dell XPS 13, Note 20/10+, iPhone 14/Pro, Steam Deck, and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09C5RG6KV?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_05N9CS5ZTQWA88YQ6CY3

Reactions: hungryteresa

Tuche

macrumors newbie
Nov 22, 2017
West Texas
I ordered a 15P 1T Blue Ti on preorder day at 9:51pm (central time) and got a delivery date for September 22. Don’t know what all the fuss is about! Just kidding guys, guess I got lucky on that one! Was in PTS since Saturday morning, I believe, and couldn’t get any tracking info at all on Saturday. l just received my partial tracking via reference search (phone number) this morning.

Happy tracking everyone!

Reactions: 5105973

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Right! We know Apple hates unfiltered and raw people.

Check this video out. This is a pretty interesting real-life story. Worth watching! The truth is ugly. It gets brutal with the silent treatment. Apple is very cautious.

Oh, wow. I wasn’t aware of his black listing. But it just reaffirms what I already knew. Apple is basically like the China government in disguise.

When they stopped including the charging brick in the box and hardly anyone would criticize them for it is when I lost interest in phone reviews altogether. I don’t care how many charging bricks people have, it should be included especially if the SKUs aren’t changing in price. It is very, very petty and I loved how some reviewers who aren’t favored by Apple still bring it up. I even thought the headphone jack was petty AF when I was hardly using it at the time.

LK2020

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2020
If you use this app, just remember the scans are in local time. China is 13 hours

If you use this app, just remember the scans are in local time. China is 13 hours ahead. View attachment 2265883
So just curious, I thought I would track through this app, also, since you mentioned it; but how do you get the additional tracking info? I entered my UPS tracking number and all it is giving me is the same tracking info that UPS MyChoice is showing.

Howyalikdemapls

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2013
Apple needs to regulate or update their bots. I have received in the past hour:

Last chance to pre-order your preferred iPhone.​

SIX emails from them, telling me :

Don’t forget to complete your iPhone pre-order.​

I'm in the first wave, two PM's one blue and one nat, sitting in ZhengZhou with the rest of you.
I’m getting these too. I assumed it was because the app errored while trying to complete the pre-pre-order and I had to start from scratch. I’m guessing my pre-pre-order is still hanging out there and they just send automatic emails for any unfinished orders.

Reactions: bevsb2

surfzen21

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2019
New York
Is anyone skipping a screen protector this year? I'm thinking the new glass screen makes it redundant and just a waste of money. Thoughts?
I've never used one up until the last few months and here is why.

I have an AWU and sleep with my phone in my bed. On, as of now, two occasions I must have hit my phone with my watch while sleeping and put a huge deep scratch across the phone. Once on the actual screen and the second time on a screen protector.

I will definitely put a screen protector on it.

EngenZerO

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2008
Denver, CO
So I called, got a super helpful guy who got me the account number, but was dumbfounded on why I was charged a 13th month for my 14, but not the first month on the 15th.

I was also charged the 13th month for my IUP and found that surprising?

Also, I think Apple is supposed to charge the first month then it reverts to Citizens for the remaining loan.

Reactions: Wolfs
Oh, wow. I wasn’t aware of his black listing. But it just reaffirms what I already knew. Apple is basically like the China government in disguise.

When they stopped including the charging brick in the box and hardly anyone would criticize them for it is when I lost interest in phone reviews altogether. I don’t care how many charging bricks people have, it should be included especially if the SKUs aren’t changing in price. It is very, very petty and I loved how some reviewers who aren’t favored by Apple still bring it up. I even thought the headphone jack was petty AF when I was hardly using it at the time.
Told you! Also, Notice how Apple stopped including the charging cable and prices didn't drop and it remained the same. Makes you wonder why.

I know!!

It's my fault for being indecisive :confused:
I sent out so many warnings here telling people to decide now. Don't waste any more time going back and forth. I knew delays were going to happen and it was expected. If you go back here (pages) before the pre-order went live I was on a rampage here 😂.

In addition, this year we only had 30-60 seconds to place the order in through Apple Store App. If you had missed that mark. Most likely iPhones were delayed.

This error message started to pop up. This is 16 minutes after the pre-order went live. Servers were overloaded and it crashed the system.

IMG_3214.jpeg

SisterBlue22

macrumors demi-goddess
Apr 29, 2015
Arizona
Dude, I HATE white but this year's white is not really white and contrasted with the Ti band I think it's the best color this year. That's what I got. Don't be one of the sheep. Be the sheep herder. 😉
I went with white too! I LOVE my purple 14, but the blue on the 15 didn't pull me. I agonized between the white and natural, and finally went with white because it will look good with any color case with the white camera stuff showing through on the back.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
I’m getting these too. I assumed it was because the app errored while trying to complete the pre-pre-order and I had to start from scratch. I’m guessing my pre-pre-order is still hanging out there and they just send automatic emails for any unfinished orders.
But every 15 minutes? It stopped about 30 minutes ago. There were 6 of them.

Reactions: Wolfs

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL
So just curious, I thought I would track through this app, also, since you mentioned it; but how do you get the additional tracking info? I entered my UPS tracking number and all it is giving me is the same tracking info that UPS MyChoice is showing.
They should populate automatically. make sure you click Select All Updates (7) to see all scans.
IMG_1562.jpeg

here is mine with all scans showed up:

IMG_1561.jpeg

surfzen21

macrumors 65816
May 31, 2019
New York
I sent out so many warnings here telling people to decide now. Don't waste any more time going back and forth. I knew delays were going to happen and it was expected. If you go back here before the pre-order went live I was on a rampage here 😂.

In addition, this year we only had 30-60 seconds to place the order in through Apple Store App. If you had missed that mark. Most likely iPhones were delayed.
Yep you were on top of pre-order warnings 😂

I was happy until my brother in law got the Max and convinced me to get it too.

Better battery and camera vs it possibly not fitting in my pockets :(.

That 5x vs 3x is really a big deal after looking at pictures.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.