Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

alexcue

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I'm trying to get UPS to hold it for pickup since I will be out of town until Tuesday and would prefer to just pick it up on Tuesday rather than waiting at home ... MyChoice is saying that it isn't allowed due to a shipper restriction. Anyone know if this is a new hard policy, or does it get lifted once the package is in the USA ... or if I call?
I would suggest waiting till Wednesday and call them.

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
I was finally able to fully fix UPS my choice and got my tracking number!

If someone is still having trouble with this and you do have a tracking via you reference number, delete your home address and add it back, it will show up right away once you do that.

@STOCK411 - I know you were having this issue also, try this ^.

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah, don't pay any attention to the Apple site when it says preparing to ship. That won't change until Thursday or so even though the phone is moving. Keep watching the UPS MyChoice app or at least search for a partial tracking number using your order # or phone number.
MyChoice doesn't work for me won't let me edit my details has been that way for awhile now. I'm checking my email I get alerts there.

Reactions: Wolfs
Check out the latest Phone 15 Thoughts on the iPhone 15 first weekend pre-order. Released 2 minutes ago by Supply Clain Expert. Mr. Kuo.

IMG_3227.jpeg

The most popular model: iPhone 15 Pro Max.

1694967192371.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3222.jpeg
    IMG_3222.jpeg
    480.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3225.jpeg
    IMG_3225.jpeg
    783.3 KB · Views: 75
Alright so I did get a competent rep and a simple 5 min conversation. Got the full tracking and here we are! What wave is this based on the tracking?

EH1yX4G.png
Wave 1. Congrats!

You should have called them yesterday. But you wanted to wait. 🤦🏻‍♀️

STOCK411

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2007
I was finally able to fully fix UPS my choice and got my tracking number!

If someone is still having trouble with this and you do have a tracking via you reference number, delete your home address and add it back, it will show up right away once you do that.

@STOCK411 - I know you were having this issue also, try this ^.
You mean from the my choice account portal?
Tried that already (plus i cant use any of the online authentication methods because the info they have not match the vendor) so i had to have my my choice account manually activated via a pin they sent in the mail.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Check out the latest Phone 15 Thoughts on the iPhone 15 first weekend pre-order. Released 2 minutes ago by Supply Clain Expert. Mr. Kuo.

View attachment 2266010

The most popular model: iPhone 15 Pro Max.

View attachment 2266004
I kind of regret not getting the Pro Max. Go big or go home lol. I may have to try it next year for sure. I’m seeing where the White Titanium isn’t really white white more silvery maybe. That’s kind of disappointing. When I made my decision I thought it was pretty white.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.