Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

anjo10

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2020
Chicago, IL

Attachments

• IMG_1563.jpeg
    IMG_1563.jpeg
    780.4 KB · Views: 66
Just another friendly reminder:

If you have not purchased an Apple Polishing Cloth. I would highly recommend you to get one. Best $19.00 USD you will ever spend. Just skip a lunch or something.

I have more than 10+ unopened Apple Polishing boxes ready to save my Apple devices.

It’s a necessity for iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max models.

Say No to #SmudgeGate.

IMG_2938.jpeg
IMG_2939.jpeg

1694968216042.jpeg

AR_Alex

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2021
You mean from the my choice account portal?
Tried that already (plus i cant use any of the online authentication methods because the info they have not match the vendor) so i had to have my my choice account manually activated via a pin they sent in the mail.
That vendor info this is just an error saying that their pin text messages are down. It asked me to answer 3 questions about the last address I had, etc. But yeah if it asked you for the pin, then you might have to wait on that, hopefully before Friday.

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL

If you have not purchased an Apple Polishing Cloth. I would highly recommend you to get one. Best $ 19.00 USD you will ever spend.

I have more than 10+ unopened boxes ready to save my Apple devices.

It’s a necessity for iPhone 15 Pro/Pro Max models. Say No to #SmudgeGate.

View attachment 2266027 View attachment 2266026
View attachment 2266028

I see bent titanium frames in the SmudgeGate photos, but my eyes might be playing tricks on me

Let me get one! 😉

Samantha124

Cancelled
Dec 21, 2015
Trust me! You will be thankful. It's rated as ⭐️ Certified Gold Standard. Come on.. it's only $19.00.

I remember my first MacBook I bought came with a black cleaning cloth. Not gonna lie it was pretty good. Apple should start including them in the box like the old days but for phones.

I remember my first MacBook I bought came with a black cleaning cloth. Not gonna lie it was pretty good. Apple should start including them in the box like the old days but for phones.
I remember that. The good ol days from Apple. It felt premium. I still have mine for my MBA and MBP.

AceMason

macrumors 6502
Aug 27, 2009
Purchase and confirmation received 5 mins after store opened for my Pro Max. Both of them still say Preparing for Shipment. I feel like I was on the early end of orders, shouldn’t it have changed by now? (No trade in, just bought fully unlocked).

Reactions: Wolfs and dkinley

edlex

macrumors 68020
Apr 14, 2010
Miami

If you have not purchased an Apple Polishing Cloth. I would highly recommend you to get one. Best $19.00 USD you will ever spend. Just skip a lunch or something.

I have more than 10+ unopened Apple Polishing boxes ready to save my Apple devices.

Say No to #SmudgeGate.

View attachment 2266028
So that’s why they were on back order for so long…:mad:

Rafterman

Contributor
Apr 23, 2010

Say No to #SmudgeGate.

View attachment 2266028

I bought a whole box of 100 microfiber cloths for $10.

BreakingKayfabe

Suspended
Oct 22, 2020
Southern Cal
Purchase and confirmation received 5 mins after store opened for my Pro Max. Both of them still say Preparing for Shipment. I feel like I was on the early end of orders, shouldn’t it have changed by now? (No trade in, just bought fully unlocked).
Pretty sure a tracking number populated for you. Check the UPS app with the phone number associated with the order.

So that’s why they were on back order for so long…:mad:
Yeah back in 2021.. when I posted the image of my Apple Polishing cloths here. People were not happy with me. But hey! I reached out to the Apple Store and had them reserve it for me. So I did all the footwork. Apple Store reps told me they don’t have such thing. I told them, yes you do. I told them to bring all of them out and they did. They were looking at me funny. They thought I was joking when I told them I would buy them all.

Awkward silence moment 🙈

Last edited:

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 603
Apr 7, 2012
This is ridiculous, Apple pulled a Nvidia and did not have enough Pro Max stocked up. First time I've been not able to pick up a PM on launch day. I'll just wait and see what happens later during the week. No pick up options in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa and Minnesota.
Likely launch day stock available that morning.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.