Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Guys! Titanium is a BIG deal. I’ve been waiting for a Titanium iPhone for years now. You may ask, What’s better than Titanium? It will be Ceramic.

After years of waiting, I’m so happy the Titanium iPhone is here. 🪐

Just check out the iPhone 15 Pro Ad. Apple did not say a word and it seems like some guy in the background is making an alien noise. (I don't know how to describe that). Making a statement without saying a word.

From the edge of the universe
To the palm of your hand

TITANIUM

To validate my claim. Check out the date below. I’ve been asking Apple since 2021. It's been years in the making and I've been waiting for a long time now. Took Apple almost 3 years. It’s 2023 and we are finally seeing it. ✨

Apple should really consider putting me on their payroll.

IMG_3238.jpeg

Last edited:

Lakersfan74

Suspended
Oct 17, 2019
Are you trying to edit your address on the MyChoice app or on the UPS website? I had a similar problem where my app on my phone showed just my home address, but when I was logged into MyChoice on the computer, it showed multiple addresses (work also) and I was able to edit on there. The Default was set to my work address and I couldn't delete that, so I just clicked on EDIT on that line and changed it to my home address and saved that. So if you try editing by logging into MyChoice on the website, you might have better luck making changes.
Tried website and app. I try to update my address and it says there is another account associated with the name or other stuff already. Tried to create a new account but it says my name was used already. I looked around to try and delete everything under the addresses but nothing has worked. The only thing that did work it change my username and password.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Does anyone know how to add a trade-in to your order after it has already been placed? I'm thinking I'm going to ditch my 13 Pro and just get the trade-in credit.
I think it's too late for that. Best you can do (with Apple) is to trade it in and get an Apple Gift Card. You will not get the best money for your 13P that way though. I saw a few have good luck with Decluttr, and then there's Gazelle and other re-sellers like that.

While waiting on you all to post tracking updates...I will post a pic of my new abode...Miami Beach, still a while to move in..they are saying 3/4 2024 and I will have an Apple store within walking distance
Love Miami. Planning on going back next year. I miss the beach water there. Have you made it to the Key West? The drive from Miami to Key West is beautiful.

1694973534838.jpeg

iPhone 15 Pro Max contains A17 Pro chip.

timeconsumer

macrumors 68020
Aug 1, 2008
Portland
Does anyone know how to add a trade-in to your order after it has already been placed? I'm thinking I'm going to ditch my 13 Pro and just get the trade-in credit.
You should be able to take it to an Apple store and at the end they have an option to tie it to an order. You just give them your order number and then they can do that. At least they did this last year for me when I traded in my 13 PM.

POWERPLANTHOMER

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2021
It makes me happy every time. I’m south of Parker, so we are not all that far apart!
I was looking at your photo and I knew it was somewhere north of the Black Forest. You live in a beautiful spot! You know where I live, I work in Pueblo on shifts. What a small world.

Reactions: Brad7

redRAYZA

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
I just got this survey regarding the preorder process. Those of us who experienced technical issues during checkout should definitely participate.

It was no secret that demand was going to be high, so hopefully Apple gets it together next year.

IMG_2519.jpeg

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Tried website and app. I try to update my address and it says there is another account associated with the name or other stuff already. Tried to create a new account but it says my name was used already. I looked around to try and delete everything under the addresses but nothing has worked. The only thing that did work it change my username and password.
You may have inadvertently created a second account at some point in the past. Use the forgot username/password feature and use the “find username” section by entering your email address. It will email you a list of usernames associated with that email address.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.