Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

laffnvegas

macrumors 6502
Oct 26, 2014
Desert South West
Anyone want to join me, I decided I am getting tired of waiting around for our flight, Join me at my Suite at JW Marriott Hotel ZhengZhou https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/cgojw-jw-marriott-hotel-zhengzhou/overview/

cgojw-suite-0033-hor-clsc.jpg

I am sure they will let us know when we are ready to take off :D

danpam12358

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2023
Does anyone know if backing up via cable will be faster with the new Pro models? Every year it takes 1-2 hours of backing up my current iPhone then another 1-2 hours to restore. Does the USB3 speed help in this case?

bevsb2

Contributor
Nov 23, 2012
Purchase and confirmation received 5 mins after store opened for my Pro Max. Both of them still say Preparing for Shipment. I feel like I was on the early end of orders, shouldn’t it have changed by now? (No trade in, just bought fully unlocked).
Same here, but UPS My Choice tracking shows I'm in Wave 1, while Apple still says preparing to ship.

naturalstar

macrumors demi-goddess
Mar 9, 2012

paulie6978

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2010
The Cradle of Liberty
Apple won't be sending you the tracking number or showing shipped until Thursday even though the phone is moving. You need to either set up the UPS MyChoice app or call UPS International Customer Service and give them the last 4 of this tracking number and they will give you the full number. :)
Any trick to getting an actual human via this number? I’ve tried a few times and it keeps asking me for my tracking number then hangs up on me lol

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Gotcha, thanks for the feedback.

I miss the days when you could sign waiver to release package without signature.
I already have a link to pre-sign. No way I would do that, but you can release the package earlier. I also think since COVID times, I haven’t really seen the signature requirement enforced. Or in some cases, if they see a video doorbell sign, they know they’re being recorded and take that as meeting the signature requirement.
IMG_0051.jpeg

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.