Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters

Jonbinary

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2023
If they come in colors, yes.
Primary or pastel?
@thatappleguytoday You got it. Which color?

1695005063215.png

I like Product Red.

Artboard-Copy-4-3.png

dkinley

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2014
How does the transfer work if the iPhone 15 arrives with iOS16 and my iPhone has iOS17. Does it mean updating the iPhone 15 before transferring?
last year from not mistaken, you did not have to update before setting up the phone, but there was an update to be installed

Reactions: Wolfs and jwm

synched

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2017
I’m picking up my phone Friday at Apple Store. Am I able to return my 14 pro to the store directly that I have citizen loan or do I need to wait for them to send me a return box?

Lobwedgephil

macrumors 603
Apr 7, 2012
Flight Tracking Update - 9:30PM CDT

Our plane is over Alaska and will be starting its descent into Anchorage soon. Wheels down estimated at 7:08PM AKDT. We are planning for a fuel stop and crew swap.

View attachment 2266659

Our next flight will be Anchorage to Seoul. This should be on the same aircraft. It has an estimated block out time of 8:43PM AKDT. This may be pushed slightly later to turn the aircraft around in Anchorage. It is scheduled to arrive in Seoul at 10:06PM KST (translates to 8:06AM CDT).

View attachment 2266662

I wouldn't worry over these flights too much. The next leg to Zhengzhou should depart around 12:30AM KST (10:30AM CDT). We probably won't get a flightplan on this flight, so look for it in the morning on FlightRadar24. That flight to Zhengzhou should arrive around 12:15PM CDT. Then the real fun begins. Expect loading to occur and scans to start around the 1-4PM CDT range. This next flight will likely be to Seoul. I'd expect that to depart around 3-4PM CDT.

Expect an update tomorrow morning at some point. Have a good night!

Based on previous years, UPS77, UPS99, UPS71, and UPS175 were the ones to watch as well.

wxnats

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2014
Northern Virginia
As I sit here, eagerly awaiting my iPhone 15 Pro Max 1TB, Ultra 2 watch and USB-C Airpods Pro this Friday, I look at my backup phone, a Galaxy Fold 5 1TB. It's a really good phone and a lot of fun to use. I so badly want to make it my primary.

But...

I've been using iPhones for 15 years now and I can't get away from the ecosystem. I enjoy the integration of iOS with my Mac and iPad. I love the simple (and full) backups and restores. I love not having to convert iTunes content to remove the DRM if I want to put it on Android. The iOS app store tends to have less junk. I'm used to the iPhone's quirks and gestures. I often make iOS gestures on the Android, due to force of habit.

Come on Apple, where's your folding phone? Then it wouldn't even be a choice which platform to go with.
To each his or her own, but I find the foldable phones gimmicky.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.