Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Are you going to order the new iPhone 15?

• Total voters
Check out what comes inside iPhone 15 Pro Max box. iPhone 15 Pro Blue Titanium.

View attachment 2268857
View attachment 2268858
View attachment 2268859
View attachment 2268860
Full Credit: Main Bu
Another very close-up shot of the iPhone 15 Pro Max Titanium Blue.

Do you guys like it?

1695125408019.png

Credit: Shishir / Weibo

Last edited:

txa1265

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2002
Corning, NY
I got stuck in the 'waiting for store' loop ... and ended up holding off. I wanted to pick up at an Apple Store - but on Monday the 25th, which was not an available time. So ... I will just go there, see if they have anything to buy. I'm honestly not that picky - would prefer a Pro Max, but a Pro will be fine as well.

Reactions: 5105973
Looks like Wave 2B is on the move. Just got an "on the way" notification from AfterShip.
Looks like Wave 2B is on the move. Just got an "on the way" notification from AfterShip.
Folks that are stuck in China! Looks like Custom Clearance has been completed. Expect to be out of China today. @FlightLevel310 will be providing flight information! Thank you!

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Just keep it, you don’ have to turn it in, the loan will just continue for the next 12 months… OR just pay it off.

I gave my wife my Xs and essentially had 2 loans under IUP.
I'll know better for next time. Thanks. All Apple's language on their IUP web pages is intimidating and I was getting nervous. Had I known this before 9/15, I wouldn't have sweated it.

Eh, the daughter is super happy she's going from a 12 to a 15P - so that's the better side of it.

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
My Choice doesn't even recognize my actual address. :rolleyes: Yet I get ups deliveries all the time there. Oh well, soon enough..

For those who have ordered regular iPhone 15 & iPhone 15 Plus. If you have not been assigned a tracking number yet. 95% sure your iPhone is already in the U.S. and it is going to be shipped overnight to you via UPS distribution centers located in California and PA. Thursday is a big day for you! Stay on the look out.

I wonder if the remaining phones caught a bus to Shanghai to catch UPS81 that was delayed (and leaving within 2 hours). 🤨
It's a possibility. Later Wave products sometimes do come from Shanghai International Airport. If this is true. They will have a different tracking route.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.